Part 5 Jealousy

Yeah I can. Like for a special person you can give something that is memorable for both of you.

Kai said while Jennie smiled which made Kai also smile.
Jennie again show a sign that she wants to write more. So , Kai again let her write in his arm. This time it was written,

"Will you help me finding it?"

Yeah sure.

Kai said. And both started to find the present. After searching for more then a hour they finally found it and then Jennie bought it. After buying Kai asked Jennie for a hangout. Jennie agreed. So now they're currently hanging out in the most beautiful places in and around the city. They are enjoying spending time with each other. They're happy with each other. They took some pictures together and they talk about they're future plan. Kai found something in Jennie that he never found in anybody. Is it called love Kai thought.

At school

Yeah are you daydreaming of that quite girl.

Suho asked to the boy who was lost in some thoughts. Suho then called his name loudly which made Kai come to reality.

Ahhh my ears.

Forget your ears. Now tell me do you have any interest in that girl.

Suho said teasingly.

No hyung i never fell in love. She is just a bet to me.

Are you sure about that?

Ofc hyung.

Stop lying.

I am not. I don't lie to you guys.

Huh. Everybody knows how much you lie. But it's ok. I will let know that you love her by yourself. Think again.

If there's no love only act then why do I have to think.

You will get know letter my boy.

Suho said and went to his class.

Kai went to the garden and saw Lisa and Jennie sitting on the garden breach and chatting. When he approached them.

Hey girls can I also join.

Kai said and secretly give Lisa a he needs time alone with Jennie sign. Lisa understood and made an excuse and went away.
Kai sit beside Jennie.

So how is the weather today?

Kai said while hopping that Jennie will again lost the notebook and write in his arm. But he was wrong Jennie have the notebook this time.
Jennie wrote in her notebook.

" Very nice. It's cloudy and everything is peace. What about you? Did you slept well last night?"

Kai was about to give answer when he heard a voice calling Jennie. They both turn they're head to the voice. Kai noticed it is that boy who was that night.
He came closer to Jennie and Jennie went to him.
Kai was burning in jealousy.

Important
🌼"Ah i am in trouble now i mean i wrote a full story on my notepad but can't find it. So the storyline is just mess up. So what do I do. I literally have no idea but i will try to continue. I hope you understand my situation. And also, if you have any ideas about storyline so please tell me. I really need a storyline write now."🌼