Part 11: Happiness

And you're Chen oppa right? The one who has the million dollar smile.

Irene said while pointing at Chen and Chen nod.

And you're Baekhyun oppa. Who always stay by everyone's side when they need someone.

Irene said while pointing at Baekhyun and Baekhyun smiled hearing that.

And you're lay oppa who is the mood maker.

Irene said while pointing at Lay.

You're Xiumin oppa who takes care of everybody like a brother.

Irene said while Xiumin blushed.

You're kyungsoo oppa. Who is actually a softie but can be scary when someone mess with your owns.

Irene said and kyungsoo looked at her in shocked expression.

And lastly you too are Sehun Chanyeol and Kai the youngers. You guys are the  strongers.

Irene said while pointing at Sehun Chanyeol and Kai. everyone was already impressed at Irene. They now gat it clearly that why Suho fell for her. Because she is just perfect.

And you're Jennie Kai's girlfriend and Lisa's Bestfriend. You're the prettiest and kind one.

Irene said and smiled at Jennie. Jennie also smiled back. Everyone smiled at Irene's kindness.

So guys let go around the Amusement park and enjoy ourselves?

Chanyeol asked. Everyone agreed Then Eco except kai went away. 
Suho and Irene went together. lay and sehun went together. Chen and Xiumin went together. And Chanyeol and Baekhyun went together. While Kai Jennie Lisa Jisoo and Rosé were left.

let's go. So Jennie is  going with me.

Kai said everyone agreed except Lisa.

No Jennie is going with me.

Lisa said while ignoring Kai like he is not even here.

No i don't trust you. My Jennie is not safe with you.

Kai said.

What the fish! what do you mean by my Jennie is not safe with me? Excuse me, she was my bestfriend before you didn't even know her name.

Lisa said proudly.

That's doesn't matter right Jennie? You're going with me right?

Kai asked to Jennie.

Jennie you are going with me not him right?

Lisa also asked Jennie. While Jennie was confused. Who will she choose. Because if she choose Lisa then Kai will be sad and if she choose Kai then Lisa will be sad. The innocent girl don't know what to do was standing I'm the middle of the half siblings. While looking at both of them.

It's okey Lisa. Let go Jennie with Kai. You and Jennie always hangout together right? So give change to Kai this time. He isn't get the chance to hangout with his girlfriend yet.

Jisoo said softly.

But unnie-

Lisa tried to speak but Rosé stopped her.

Yeah Lisa don't be stubborn. Let's go together okey. Me and jisoo Unnie is with you. Let Kai have Jennie this time.

Rosé added.

Ok fine. And you Kai take care of Jennie ok. And bye Jennie meet you soon.

Lisa said straightly but the last sentence softly.

After some time.

Kai and Jennie was walking together. When Jennie wanted to tell Kai something but she can't find her notebook. She was keep finding it while Kai understood that Jennie forgot her notebook.

You forgot your notebook. Don't worry write on my arms.

Kai said while smiling he loves when Jennie write on his arms.
But this time was different  everytime when Jennie  write in kai's arms. Kai is the one who git nervous but this time Jennie seems to be the one who is nervous.

Why are you nervous Nini. You did it before right it's not new then?

Kai asked innocently. Jennie was feeling shy even though she have done it before but still it was new to her after proposal. So Jennie started to right. It was written,

Can we go to the rollercoaster ride first then eat ice cream and do other rides? Actually i am too excited right now.

After reading it a smile formed to kai's lips.

Yeah sure anything my princess want.

Kai said which made Jennie blushed. Kai then picked Jennie's cheek and hold her hand. Jennie become red because of shyness.

So let's go.

Kai asked as Jennie nodded.
They both had fun and enjoy they're time with each other.

Kai and Jennie was walking when Kai felt someone was looking at them but he just took it off from his shoulder. He didn't think about it more. When he turn around he saw Jennie is distracted by something. He looked at the direction where Jennie was looking. He saw Jennie was looking at a ninibear. He chuckled because he understood Jennie want to have that but she didn't want to be barden to kai.

Do my princess want to have that ?

Kai said as Jennie looked at him in "how did you know" expression.
Jennie then shook her head as a sign saying no. She said no but actually she wanted.

Don't worry you are not barden to me. You are my girlfriend so it's my duty to fulfill your every wish.

Jennie again looked at Kai in the same expression. Kai chuckled at Jennie so Jennie also smiled.

But someone was looking at them while smirking.

Laugh Kai because I will not let you laugh tomorrow. You will cry tomorrow.

A mysterious guy said while his famous ugly smirk.

🌼Guess who is known for his ugly smirk. Yeah it is him. 🌼

🌼BTW thank you everyone for watching. I can't believe that "The Love That Never Died" series ranked first position in jenkai. It is my second story who got this success. I am so happy today.🌼