Part 12: Taehyung

Next day

Jennie entered the school when she saw Lisa smiling widely. She approached her. Lisa immediately looked at Jennie and hold her hand and started jumping.

Jennie Do you know what! I got I GOT GD'S CONCERT TICKET. For real. Ah i am so happy.

Jennie then took her notebook and write this,

"Oh isn't that GD? Whose biggest fan girl is you?"

Jennie wrote it and Lisa started to nod multiple times.

Ok fine. Now let's go to our class. I don't want to be late today.

Lisa said and Jennie nodded in agreement as the both bestfriend head towards their respectful class. (Yeah they read in the same class)

Jennie entered the class and saw photos were hanging on the board and it was her photos with disgusting words in it.

What the hell is this. Who made this bring him right now.

Lisa said while being hyped. When Mingyu and Dk started to clam her anger as she has anger issues.

Don't worry Lisa. We are going to find who did this.

Mingyu said while pating her back.

Yeah everything is going to be well.

Dk added.

Nothing is going to be well.

Lisa said as she glared at Dk and Mingyu while they gulp in fear.

No one need to find the culprit because the culprit is standing Infront of you right now. The one and only Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung entered the chat with his ugly smirk. Yeah he did this.

You. How dare you to write that about Jennie huh?

Lisa said while glaring at Taehyung.
Jennie immediately started to cry because she get it that forgiving Taehyung was her biggest mistake. If she would not forgave him that day. Then today this would not happened. Guilty were running through Jennie's blood. Taehyung made a laugh for it.

Oh my poor innocent girl. Did you though i changed? Oh hell no, this all were according to my plan.