Part 4 Who is that boy

Lay Kai and sehun was walking Infront of Jennie's house. They were going to buy some food as they don't have any foods left. So everyone choose these three for shopping. Poor they.

Is that Jennie?

Lay asked. They looked where Lay pointed. Yes it is Jennie. But she was smiling while waving to a ...................................... boy.
Then the boy came closer to Jennie and smiled at her Jennie also smiled. And the most important thing is Kai was somehow upset about it. I mean he is just being close to Jennie just for the sake of that bet right? Then why does Kai was feeling that he lost something that was never his. He was...... Somehow broken.
The boy and Jennie started to walk together. They entered a book shop. Meanwhile Kai, he was disappointed for a reason that he has no right to be. Lay noticed Kai was feeling not well. So he asked Kai to go home. Kai agreed. They went home.

At School

Lisa-yah my girl.

A girl with long red hair look like an angel ran towards the girl named Lisa. When she reached to Lisa she immediately hold Lisa' arm and smiled. At first Lisa was surprised but then she get used to it.

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN!?!?

Said the girl.

Yeah Rosé my ears. It hurts and yep i am good.

Said Lisa while rubbing her ears. The girl beside Lisa called Rosé pouted and said,

Yeah I was just excited to meet you. You know i missed you.

You miss me? Isn't it less then 24 hours we last meet.

But still.

Ok ok fine. Now let's go to class and have a bestie conversation.

Lisa said as the two young girls went to there respectful class.

At the evening

Kai was at book shop because he has a test. And he need some book for that test. While finding the current book he bumped to a girl. He immediately said sorry but when he looked at the girl . He was shook to see Jennie. But somehow he was disappointed and angry at her. He himself doesn't know why. Jennie then smiled seeing Kai. That smile  made Kai forget his angriness.

Jennie immediately took a notebook from her bag and stars writing. It was written,

"What are you doing here?"

Kai looked at the notebook and answered,

I am finding a book for my exam.

Jennie nodded her head while slowly turning her head to the book shelf. Then she grabbed a book.

Let's go somewhere to eat. I know a café here. There's foods are delicious.

Jennie nodded her head in a sign of "ok".
They went to the café and spend time with each other.
Kai then though of asking about that yesterday boy. But he asked in a different way.

So do you have a boyfriend?

Jennie shook her head as a sign of saying "no". It made Kai relieved. He smiled. Jennie then again wrote something and showed to kai. It was written,

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

No i don't.

After paying the bill they went to their home.

The next day at park.

Kai was walking to a park when he again meet Jennie. He greeted her.
Jennie wanted to ask him something but she can't find her notebook. She left her notebook in her house. So she looked sad. Kai noticed and asked.

You want to tell me something ?

Jennie nodded her head happily.

Ok then write here. I have a pen.

Kai said and showed his arm. Jennie looked at him shyly. But started to write on his arm. When Jennie start writing Kai felt something he never felt before. It feels good. After done writing Kai looked at his hand. It was written,

"Do you know what is the best thing to give a special person as a birthday present "?

Kai read it but one thing was spinning in his head who is that special person. Is it that ................boy?