Part 9: Forgive

Jennie where are you baby. Please tell me. Everyone is worried for you.

Kai said while finding Jennie. He came to a place where no one come. As Jennie run so that's means she need alone time and this place is best for it. That's why he came to this place.
Meanwhile jennie was sobbing while her eyes become teary for crying too much. When someone tap her shoulder she immediately looked up. She saw Kai smiling at her. She quickly hugged Kai and burst into tears.

K-kai.

Jennie tried to say while still crying. Kai also hugged her and pat her back to clam her. And he successfully did.

Hey Nini! Look i am here. Stop crying. Don't mind him he is not worthy for you.

Kai said while trying to comfort his love. He is trying his best. Jennie then claimed and put her head on Kai chest. Soon she fell asleep. Kai smiled in relieved.

Few days letter

Now Jennie and Exo become really close. Exo often visit Jennie's house. They all go out together and hangout together. Everyone Treets Jennie like their little sister. Jennie is happy with her life now. She is satisfied with her life for having them in her life. She thought that day when Taehyung humiliated her was the last bad thing in her life. But little did she knew that she was going to have another bad  experience which will end all her happiness.

At park.

Jennie was walking at the park because she wanted to have a fresh air. But suddenly he came. The face that she never want to see anymore is now standing Infront of her. Jennie was about to go when Taehyung knelt down with both of his legs. Jennie looked at him while being confused.

Jennie i am really sorry. I know i don't deserve you. I know you're happy with Kai. But please at least listen to me.

Taehyung said with hope in his heart. Jennie doesn't want to hear him. But because of her kindness she agreed to listen to him without knowing that this is her biggest mistake.

Taehyung and jennie sit on the bench. When Taehyung started to spoke,

I know Jennie -ya you are made at me. But i was.........i was.... Jealous.

When Taehyung said that Jennie immediately looked at Taehyung in shock. Then Taehyung continue what he was saying.

I love you this much that i can't even think about you and Kai together. That day i proposed you thinking that you will say it back and we will be together again. But you said you already moved on. I got so jealous of Kai that i let out my anger on you. I am sorry I didn't mean to insult you i just couldn't except the fact that you don't love me. That's why.

Taehyung the looked straight into Jennie's eyes and said.

I am really sorry if I hurt you that day. I hope you understand my condition. I know you and Kai are together.

Taehyung said and took a deep breath. Meanwhile Jennie was listening to Taehyung's every word.

That's why I am not telling you to get back to me. But i just want to say is, will you forgive me and make me your Friend?

Taehyung said while hope in his eyes. Jennie just stare at him. Thinking of is it right to make him friend.

It is okey if you don't want.

Taehyung said in a sad tune.
But Jennie just nod her head silently as a sign of saying yes.
Taehyung gave a smile for it. Then Jennie went away. Taehyung waved his hand as a sign of saying goodbye. Jennie also waved back.

🌼Yeah so how is the storyline? The first story i made for this FF was different then this one. Actually i lost my previous story. So i hope this story is not that bad. And this week my schedule is busy so i don't think i will upload next part this week. So i need a small break. But don't worry i will come back soon. Till then take care of yourself. I know everybody have so many stress but i am still saying don't stress yourself. And i hope your day go well. Enjoy your life.🌼