Part 13 : Caring sister

A girl with bangs was banging on the door for hours hoping to see her bestfriend. But there were no any response from the other side. It was silent all over.

Jennie please open the door sweety. Let me in. I promise i will make you feel better. Nini please open the door.

Lisa shout to her bestfriend only earning silence from the other side.

Please open the door. Look i got cookies for you. Your favorite cookies.

Lisa tried for the last time but still got no response.

It's okey Jennie i know you need alone time. Take your time. I will comeback at the evening okey sweety? Take care.

Saying that Lisa left from there. While Jennie she was sitting Infront of her bed with no expression. She is tried of crying all night she doesn't want to cry more. While sitting she was thinking that she had been always hate boys who break girls heart but why did she even fell for a guy like him. Why. It's not her. It was someone else.

At Exo house

Kai open the door. I am saying for the last time. For the sake of our friendship open the door.

Sehun said while looking at Chanyeol who was looking worried as he also.
Suddenly Kai opened the door. Everyone looked at him finding a Kai that no one ever seen. Messy hair, same clothes with fluffy eyes looks like he had been crying for hours. He hadn't even change his clothes.

Kai what happened to you. Take care of yourself.

Suho said concerning for his little brother.

Yeah and do you even eat something. I guess not. Let's go eat together.

Xiumin added as everyone nodded in agreement. But Kai shook his head in disagreement.

No i don't want to.

Kai said with literally no expression.

Don't be stubborn. Let's go eat together. You have to eat in this time.

Kyungsoo said as everyone pulled Kai and forcedly made him eat.
While eating they noticed Kai is seem to be thinking of something.

What happened Kai? What are you thinking of?

Baekhyun asked.

I am thinking how can I explain to Jennie that now i truly love her? Will she ever except me again? And what about Lisa? She already warned me not to break Jennie's heart but i did. Will i be able to show my face to her ever again.

Kai explained.

It's okey Kai. Don't think too much. We will short it out letter. Now just think of yourself.

Chen said while they heard someone entered. They looked and saw Lisa standing there while holding a box. She came near them and sit on the table. While everyone's attention went on her. Everyone was surprised to see her here they thought she is not gonna see Kai's face for a while.

Lisa! Sweety! You suddenly do you need anything?

Chen asked softly as Lisa turned her face to him.

i went to Jennie's house to give her cookies but she refused to take it. So i came here to give you guys and Kai this cookies. Kai you might be hungry right. Don't stress yourself everything is gonna be alright.

Lisa said as everyone got shocked seeing Lisa being this much sweet to Kai.

I didn't knew you can be nice too.

Sehun added as Lisa glared at him.

Jennie. Is she alright now?

Kai asked to his half little sister.

Yeah I guess so. But don't worry if we think and support each other then everything is going to be well. You just rest.

Lisa said which made everyone shocked again.

I am glad that you understand his situation.

Suho added with a smile.

Why will i not? Yeah I know Kai broke Jennie's heart which make me wanna punch him. But still i can't deny the fact that he truly worthy of her.

Lisa said as everyone smiled except Sehun. He still can't believe it's the same Lisa he used to know. It's the same her who he played with in childhood.

Why you're being this much nice today?

Sehun asked with a raised eyebrow as Lisa glared at him with the "seriously" look.

What do you actually wanna mean Sehun?

Lisa said with the same glare on her face as everyone laughed at the two maknaes.