Part 8: Break down

Lisa was sitting on the cafeteria with Rosé and Jisoo. When she saw two love birds was walking together while holding each other's hand. Her jaw dropped on the floor because they were non other that Jennie and Kai. Some students were cheering for them. When some where not interested. While some were jealous of jennie. Jennie and Kai came to Lisa's table.

Heyyyyy sissssyyyyyy!

Kai said cheerfully like he is the happiest person alive. Meanwhile Lisa could not believe her eyes. What she is seeing right now is true or not.

Guys am l seeing is true? You guys are together.

Lisa asked.

Yeah. We are together. Why are you shocked huh?

Kai asked.

Because I didn't know Jennie will choose a idiot like you. I am telling you Jennie think twice before staying with this idiot.

Lisa said. And Rosé and Jisoo laughed.

Yeah guys what is funny. I am not idiot.

Kai said while defending himself.

Yeah of course you are not idiot your an whole book of useless.

Jisoo said and starts laughing along with others when Jennie laughed too.

Yeah Jennie you are also.

Kai said and make a pout.

Time skip.

Kai and Jennie is currently walking to Jennie's home. When they reached home. Kai said good bye to Jennie and peaked her lips. Jennie blushed.

But little did they knew someone was watching them from behind.

Jennie was at the school garden when Taehyung came to her. (Good to know that Taehyung is the principals son)

Jennie-ya

Taehyung called Jennie while gaining everyone's attention. Jennie looked at him. She saw Taehyung holding a flower bouquet in his hand. He came closer to Jennie and smiled at her. Jennie also smiled at him cluelessly. She gave Taehyung a confused glare. Jennie that said to Taehyung that "is there something he want to tell" by using sing language. As Taehyung knows sign language so he understood it.

I like you Jennie -ya. I am really sorry that i left you long back then. I know i hurt you but can you give a second chance. I promise this time i won't leave you.

Taehyung lied and smirked thinking that Jennie will say it back and Kai will be broken. But he was wrong. Jennie took her notebook and started writing. Then she gave it to Taehyung. It says,

"I am sorry tae! Actually i am already moved on with Kai. I guess you're too late. Maybe we are not meant to be together. "

Jennie though by saying this Taehyung will understand her and except the fate. But she was completely wrong Taehyung started to laugh instead.

Do you think i love you for real. Oh come one Jennie my choice are more better. I was just playing with you to beat Kai. But thanks to you. Because of you i don't have to be with a mute girl like you.

Taehyung said and gave his ugly smirk. Jennie was completely shocked. She thought Taehyung was changed but she was wrong. Guy like Taehyung can never change.

I do not like you. i do not even deserve you. Your just an mute girl who is also ugly. I don't know what did Kai found in you that he is with you. He's choice is so ugh. Oh now i got it maybe Kai is also playing with you. Haha definitely that is why he is with you.

Taehyung said and started to laugh. After hearing that a tear escaped from Jennie's eyes. She thought Kai is different but no. Is kai is same? What Taehyung saying is right? Is she mistaken to choose the right guy again? The worst thoughts were coming in Jennie's mind that time.

Meanwhile Lisa were standing there. She saw everything. She ran to Taehyung and slapped him harshly.

Do you think Jennie doesn't deserve you? Yeah you are right she doesn't deserve you because she deserve better. She deserve someone who is worth of her. Who can take care of her. Not like a s!ut like you.

Lisa said while defending Jennie. While hearing all this Jennie break down even more. Jennie doesn't want Lisa to get involved in this type of situation just because of her. So she ran the fastest she could. She ran faster while she can hear Lisa saying "don't run Jennie" from far behind. She ran and ran untill she came to the place where no one can see her. When she knelt down and started crying.

Meanwhile Kai came and saw everyone is worried so he ask.

What happened Chanyeol hyung?

Kai said while being clueless.

Kai you finally came.

Chan said and smiled.

Yeah but what is happening here? Can someone please tell me.

Kai said.

We are finding Jennie for a long time.

Sehun said while being worried but less then before because Kai has arrived.

What? What happened to Jennie?

Kai said while being worried.

That ugly a$$ guy Taehyung insulted our jennie because she doesn't choose him. So Jennie broke down and ran somewhere.

Lisa said like she will kill Taehyung at any moment.

That s!ut. I know where she is.

Kai said and ran.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗦  ~𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖆𝖎 ғғजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें