Part 1: The bet

Author's POV
A girl with long straight hair was sitting alone quietly while listening to a song on earphone. When a girl with short hair with bangs ran towards her best friend.

Jennieeeeee!!!!!!

Said the girl. The girl named Jennie looked at her and smiled. The bangs girl also smiled seeing her best friend smile. She sit beside her best friend and ask her which song is she is listening right now. Then the girl answered.

Stay by Blackpink.

Oh ok. Can I also hear?

Yeah sure.

Go-ma-yo. Unnie.

The two young girls were listening and enjoying the song while the campus started screaming. They weren't shocked because they're used to it.

Omo look EXO

Said a random girl.

Omo! Marry me. Chanyeol.

Said another girl.

No Chanyeol will marry me.

Another girl said.

Look. Suho and Sehun oppa is looking so handsome as usual.

A girl said while looking at the 9 boys who are called EXO.
Suddenly a tall Handsom man tap the bangs girl head from behind.

Yeah. Coconut head. Why did you told mom that I went to hang out with my friends instead of studying. Huh?

Said the man.

Because I wanted to. Pabo.

Said the bangs girl with a bruh expression.

Yeah I am your older brother so learn to respect your brother.

Said the Tall man proudly while looking up when suddenly his younger sister pinch him and run away.

Yeah LALISA.

He shouted at his younger sister and ran behind her.

Catch me if you can.

Lisa said while teasing her older brother. It wasn't a new thing so it was normal for everyone.
After running so much the tall man stoped while caching his breath.

Kai-yah you should stop running. You know you can never catch that little kid. So just stop.

A member of Exo said.

But Baekhyun Hyung-

No buts let's go to our classes or we will be late.

Another member said

I think you are right. Kyungsoo hyung.

Said kai. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and kai went to they are classes along with the other members.
After the classes Exo except kai were taking.

Do you think kai is the most popular among us?

Said Baekhyun.

Nah ofc. I am the most popular.

A tall man said with proud.

Yeah Sehuniee.

Said the oldest one. When Kai approach them while holding a tray .

Kai finally you come.

Said the sunshine.

Yeah Chen hyung here's your vanilla shake and blueberry muffin and Xiumin hyung your sandwich. Ahh i may sit down i am so tired.

Said kai.

By the way we were taking about your playboy status.

Said Chanyeol.

Hmmm .. hm.hm so what?

Said the tall man named Kai while chewing his snack.

Yah! i can make any girl fall for me.

Said kai while being totally proud of himself.

Hey!  kai, if you can make that mute girl yours. I'll admit that you are the most popular.

Another boy came from behind and said to kai.

Let's see. Can you do it?

The boy said.

Ofc Jimin. I can. Just tell me the girl name.

Kai said to Jimin.

(Please don't hate me for putting Jimin. It's just a fanfiction 🙏And also no hate to Jimin.😇)

Ok then make the school's quite girl fell for you who never talk to anyone. She is your sister's best friend. Do it if you can. Will you except my bet?

Jimin said.

Sure! Deal.

Kai said. After hearing that Jimin gave a devil smile to kai and went away.

Why did you agreed? You know that the quiet girl doesn't talk to anyone except her best friend Lisa.

A member of Exo said.

Yeah Lay hyung is right and no one even know her name properly except Lisa.

The maknae said.

So what ? Just look i can make that girl fell for me in one week.

Kai said and smirked.

🌼 Next episode is on friday Till then I hope you enjoy your life and have the best time.🌼

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗜𝗘𝗦  ~𝕵𝖊𝖓𝖐𝖆𝖎 ғғजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें