~~~

"Little one, you were created with love. The first of your kind! I will hold you over a cliff edge and hold you over the animals and they will call you "Blanket" and bow down to your awesomeness! Which will probably involve red hair, you little legume~"

"Legume?" I asked her as I walked back into the living room and saw Kadi lying on the couch upside down. "And what are you doing?"

"Noooothiiiing~" she sang, and I rolled my eyes.

"Uh huh, sure," I replied skeptically.

"Ah, I'm already fat, I can't get up" she exclaimed, trying to get up and failing greatly.

"Kadi, you've been pregnant for only a month or two. You're not fat." Then I relented. "Well, not yet, anyway."

"Are you saying I am going to get fat?" she asked dangerously.

I nodded. "Yup, there's not much you can do to stop it, so suck it up."

She glowered. "Your day's comin', cupcake. I did a little scry. First pregnancy: quadruplets."

I paled. "You're joking me."

"Nope, and if I was I wouldn't tell you."

I shrugged. "Then I have no real reason to believe you. Besides, you can't see into the future, you explained it to me very well after I went back in time."

"I can give spoilers~"

"Yeah, and then the fabric of space and time will fracture."

"That only happens with LittleKuriboh."

"And a lot of other time travel books, movies, fanfictions, etcetera."

"So? LittleKuriboh is awesome."

"Shhh, you'll break the fourth wall!" I said, and our eyes met before we broke into laughter in unison.

There was a light rapping on the door, and I turned toward it, calling "Come in!"

"Who's that tap-tap-tappin' on my bedroom door?" Kadi asked, and I just looked at her while the door opened.

"Kadi, we're in your living room right now. Dummy."

"I have a living room?" she asked.

"Hey, I was wondering what was going on," Canada asked as he stepped in and shut the door behind himself. "There were a few rumors floating around about Kadi being pregnant?"

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, that's not just a rumor," I replied, looking back at the country tracing patterns in the air with her index finger.

Then my "husband" broke out into extremely loud laughter, exceeding his normal voice level by about ten decibels. "Hahahaha, karma's a bitch! "Who will give birth to my children", right? Hahahaha!"

"Uh, what?" I asked, but he waved his hand flippantly as he wiped a tear away from an indigo eye.

"Don't worry aboot it, Melina. It's nothing."

"Well that reminds me. When are you guys gonna consummate and have your own little blondies?"

I glared at the ground to hide my raging blush. "Sh-Shut up, we already decided to break it off."

"Aw, that's lame! You both should totally f-" I clapped a hand over her mouth before she could finish that sentence.

"Complete that thought and I will make it really difficult for you to have children in the future," I threatened, but she just laughed and shook my hand off.

"Calm down, I was only kidding. Well, not really, but still."

"I hate you..."

"No you don't!" she sobbed into her hands, and I instantly felt bad. Well, if you could overlook the copious amounts of irritation and frustration that greatly overshadowed my guilt. 

------------------------------------------------

HEY! It's Basque_girl123... or Echo... or Kadi. I know, I know, you were expecting Bookie. However, she is spending the night at my house and I shoved her off my computer because I am a bitch like that. ;)   And I helped her write this! I feel so proud of myself!

So... I demanded to write the authors note and she said okay....

Bookie: So it really wasn't much of a demand. It was more of an agreement.

Me: Shut up. No one likes you.

Bookie: Whatever. Everyone seems to love me these days.

Me: HE is the gay one!

Bookie:... ... ... ...?

Me: I am complete random ^_^

Me:OH! I should probably do the disclaimer that is probably not needed after 90 chapters. But anyway.

Me:BOOKBIRD1497 DEFINITELY OWNS EVERYTHING SHE TALKS ABOUT HERE! SUE HER PANTS OFF!

Bookie: Wow... Thanks a lot.

Me: No problem! *Big grin* But seriously... sue.