Alvarez smirked: "sure"

Jax left the room while cursing under his breath and Zara said shrugging: "they just need time. They will soon like her"

Phoenix smirked: "I'm going to see her"

They rolled their eyes at her and Alvarez said looking at Zara: "go bring her some clothes and other essentials"

Zara said blankly looking at him with a raised eyebrow: "Me"

Phoenix said shrugging: "Zane is going to cook dinner for her. Owen and Ezekiel don't know anything about kids and Jax and Draven are not going to listen"

Alvarez said blankly: "they will understand her importance soon"

Draven went to his room and groaned punching the punching bah aggressively: "you fucking coward, How could call an Angel a curse? Stupid stupid"

He groaned pulling his hair in annoyance. On the other hand, Jax is standing on his balcony staring outside at the dark sky filled with stars and some clouds. He whispered closing his eyes with a sigh: "I apologise Mum"

----------------------------------

Crystal is sitting in front of Ezekiel who said showing a dimpled smile: "see"

She looked at the video playing on his phone. Few colourful clouds with faces moving around on the screen throwing small water drops fall. She said pointing towards the clouds: "what?"

He said smiling at her cute thinking face: "Clouds, you saw in the sky"

She said nodding her head at him: "yes yes clouds, pretty"

He grinned and she looked at his cheek then poked his cheek with her small chubby finger making her laugh. He said giggling: "Oh you're so sweet and cute. They're dimples. Our mum had them"

She said showing her toothy smile to him: "You cute"

He laughed and said poking her right cheek which had a small dimple: "you also had one dimple"

She touched her cheek but couldn't see it so she frowned. She said poking his bicep: "pretty clouds please"

He start the paused video again and she slowly leaned on his arm looking at the video on the phone in his hand and a small smile came to her lips. Ezekiel smiled softly at her and leaned against the couch while She turn towards the stairs when they hear a few footsteps.

She saw others coming downstairs and Phoenix came toward her and sat next to her. She quickly made grabby hands to him making him coo st her and Ezekiel pouted. Phoenix picked her in his arms and she leaned her head on his chest making him smile at her cute gesture. Phoenix whispered: "you're so cute, Angel"

She looked up at him and then point her chubby finger at him while saying: "pretty"

He said with a chuckle: "Do you think, I'm pretty?"

She nod her head simply and then leaned against his chest again making him only grin wider. Alvarez said gently: "Amor?"

She looked up at him with a soft smile saying: "Eric Mister"

He said gently: "c'mon it's dinner time"

She wiggles in Pheonix's arms who put her down with a frown and she sat down on the floor and looked up at him while saying: "go"

Ezekiel said quickly: "oh no no, piccolo, dinner time is for everyone. We will all go and have dinner. You are also coming with us"

Alvarez said picking her in his arms: "Yes and you need food in your small tummy to get you healthy right?"