73C2FB

(i'm so sorry, i don't know where else to go with this so i'm gonna end it here.)

After a few years, Armin and Mikasa proposed. They all had well-paying jobs and decided it was time to settle down. They all knew they were going to spend the rest of their lives together, a celebration for it might be nice.

Eren was sitting in his dressing room. He had Historia (who was his maid of honor) helping him get ready. He has his beautiful white dress, his longer hair pulled up, light makeup on his face, and his eyes filled with tears.

"Why are you crying Eren?" Historia asked softly.

"I just... didn't think this day would ever come." Eren started, "A few years ago, I would've believed i was stuck with Levi my entire life with no out. And yet, here I am now."

Historia smiled, "I could never understand what you went through, but I can tell it made you a lot stronger today. Now, your future husband and wife are out there, probably also about to cry because of the same reason. So let's not waist the opportunity to see them in such a state, yeah?"

Eren smiled widely and nodded. Historia always had a way to make everyone happy and calm. He got up, grabbed his bouquet, looked at the mirror one more time, smiled, and left to the wedding room.

Historia made sure the fiancé's were at the podium before she let Eren turn the corner. When Ymir saw him. she smiled brightly. Historia gave her a peck and then walked to her place down the isle.

Ymir heard the music play and sighed contently. "You ready?" She asked, putting her arm out.

Eren took it and smiled, "Ready as i'll ever be."

They watched as the doors opened before they walked through. When they entered, Eren saw all of their friends and some distant family. He looked at how perfect the decorations were before finally, looking at his fiancé's. He almost cried. They looked amazing in their tuxedos. They also looked like they were gonna cry. In the end, though, they all held it together.

The officiant started talking. They exchanged their vows while almost in tears. They could heard sobs from their friends and tried their best to ignore it and just vast in the moment.

Finally, they big moment arrived.

"Do you, Mikasa Ackerman, take Armin Arlert and Eren Yeager to be you spouses, through joy and sorrow, sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

"I do." Mikasa said, confidently.

"Do you, Armin Arlert, take Eren Yeager and Mikasa Ackerman to be your spouses, through joy and sorrow, sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

Armin smiled widely, a tear falling, "I do."

"And do you, Eren Yeager, take Mikasa Ackerman and Armin Arlert, to be your spouses, through joy and sorrow, sickness and in health, till death do you part?"

Eren looked at both of his partners, trying not to cry. It took him a moment which made everyone worry. But a choked out "I do" made everyone cheer.

"I now pronounce you, spouses for the rest of your days." The officiant said, smiling.

The three spouses kissed each other, tears running down all of their faces. Everyone was cheering, Hanji being the loudest. Everyone congratulated them. Being distracted and all, no one noticed three people at the entrance.

Three people in orange jumpsuits.

One with black hair.

One with blonde.

And one with light brown.

"I'm glad we broke out to see this." Levi said, smiling at the newly weds.

"So am i." Annie said.

"We should've given them away sooner. If i knew i'd feel this great seeing them happy, damn I wouldn't have gotten with her in the first place." Jean chuckled.

"No. If it hadn't happened, they wouldn't have gotten this. They realized the love they had for each other because of us. We're despicable. But we made that happen." Levi said as they started walking away, Annie nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, I guess your right." Jean sighed.

"Now where?" Annie asked.

"Far.. Far away." Levi laughed. "Let's change our names, change our looks, and kill Ackerman, Leonhart and Kirstein."

"Say less captain." Jean teased, Annie laughed.

And with that, they disappeared while Eren, Armin and Mikasa lived happily ever after.

~Fin~

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊