7C4700

After a few months of secretly collecting money, messing with Levi AND Annie, everybody at work fighting over him,and  having the time of his life with Mikasa and Armin, he had finally gained enough money for the thing he got his job for. He had to go to work and leave a bit early for him to get all the timings right.

Eren woke up from the bed first like he always does. He got up and went to the bathroom. He cleaned himself up a bit after relieving his bladder so that he wouldn't have to rush after Mikasa and Armin left.

He got out of the bathroom and went to cook the two breakfast. He just made some bacon and eggs with had browns. He served the plates and went to wake up the other two. He went into the room and because of how excited he was, decided to jump on them.

Erens body was now spread across his two lovers. The two groaned and stirred awake. Eren giggles when they glared at him.

"Armin." Mikasa said sternly.

"What?" Armin said groggily.

"Hold him down." Erens eyes widened and before he could run away, Armin held him down to the bed.

Eren watched in horror and Mikasa towered over him. He tried to get away but got interrupted by Mikasa tickling his sides. Eren burst out in laughter, trying to kick the two away. Tears eventually started streaming down his face. Only then did Mikasa take mercy on him and stop tickling him.

"B- breakfast is done" Eren breathed out.

Mikasa smiled at him and got up. She picked Eren up immediately after. They all went to their dinning area and sat down. They started eating and occasionally talking. When they finished, Mikasa and Armin got ready, kissed Erens forehead and left.

Then Eren got ready himself and went outside to see Hanji like always. He got in her car with her screaming like always. They went to Hanjis company and went inside. Eren never used the badge he was given. He was always with Hanji so he didn't need to. He said hi to historia like always and had a mini conversation till Ymir came over and talked with them. She still considers Eren her child.

Then Eren went with Hanji to the 4th floor and greeted all of his friends. Then went to work.

Hanji and him had been sitting in Hanjis office. She had a little table put in there for Eren to work diligently without being distracted by coworkers. Eren was typing some things on the computer Hanji gave him when Hanji herself interrupted him.

"Hey Eren?" She said surprisingly calm while she looked over some things.

"Yes Hanji?" He answered almost immediately.

"Will you get me some coffee and some for yourself if you want?" Hanji looked at him with a smile. He smirked back and nodded.

He left the room and went over to the coffee table. He started preparing his and Hanjis coffee. He added a lot of sugar to Hanjis because she liked hers very sweet. Eren also liked his sweet but not as sweet as hers. After he finished hers he started working on his own when someone walked over.

"Brat." Levi said as he started making himself his own coffee.

"Levi." Eren said, continuing to do what he was doing.

"I offered Jean a job." Levi smirked.

"'Bout time he got off his ass." Eren rolled his eyes.

"He's coming to the Office Party. The one where Mikasa and Armin are allowed to come." Levi said as his coffee was done brewing. Erens eyes widened and he side-eyed Levi.

"What are you trying to say?" Eren asked him.

Levi out down his coffee right under the creamer fountain, something Eren noticed, and looked straight at the small boy.