E4A0F7

Over the next few months; Levi, Jean and Annie all got convicted and put in jail. They got the maximum sentences due to Hanji pulling some strings. Eren, Mikasa and Armin couldn't be happier. They didn't have to see them. Eren could go to work without either of them bothering him.

Speaking of work, Levi's position got filled by a boy name Marco. Eren hadn't talked to him a lot, but he knew that he was very smart and kind. He was great for the position. Since he took the position, there was an opening where he used to work. Hanji suggested Mikasa or Armin take the position. Eren said he'd talk to them and text her as soon as possible.

Of course they said yes. They debated amongst themselves who should take it but chose Armin because he had the lower-paying job. Hanji happily agreed and took him for an interview. He got hired of course (even if there was a bit or bias because they were friends, but we don't talk about it). He started as soon as he could and now Eren and Armin are going to work together for the first time.

Eren woke up early, per usual, and got up to go start breakfast. Mikasa usually woke up while he was doing it to set the table while Armin woke up when it was finished and would wash the dishes after.

After they ate, they all got ready for their work. They got into the car and started driving Mikasa to work first. When they arrived, Mikasa pecked them both and went inside. They drove off again to go to H.Z. Co. They parked, got out and was about to go inside when they heard screaming. They turned around to find Hanji screaming, running at them. They both smiled and greeted her.

The three walked inside together. Hanji went up to Historia, greeting her as well. She smiled and looked behind Hanji to see Eren and an unfamiliar boy,

"Hello Eren! Who's this?" She asked kindly.

"This is Armin. He's filling Marcos position since Marco got promoted." Eren answered while Armin waved.

"Omg Armin?? Like your boyfriend?? Oh my gosh, hello! I've been waiting to meet his partners forever! He talks about you guys soooo much", Historia giggled as Eren groaned and looked away from Armins smirk.

"Nice to meet you too..?" Armin said, putting his hand out.

"Historia! Just call me Historia!" She said, shaking his hand. Armin smiled and nodded.

"Historia! Eren!" Ymir said from the side, causing everyone to look over. "And.. random person..."

"Ymir! This is Erens boyfriend! He's filling Marcos' position!" Historia exclaimed, very excited.

"Really? I thought i'd never meet who he's dating", Ymir laughed, "Good to meet you, i'm Ymir. Historia's girlfriend and Erens work dad."

"Work.. dad?" Armin questioned.

"She adopted him on the his fort day here. It was very funny to see Hanji try and chase her to get him back." Historia giggled, thinking about the memory.

"That sounds fun." Armin smiled, looking over at Eren. Eren smiled back, making Armin want to kiss him right then and there. "You're being too adorable. I'm trying to be professional." Armin sighed, turning away.

Eren and Historia giggled. Hanji just silently smiled at the scene. Out of character, yes, but she was just happy to see Eren finally come in without worry. Something he did without her, and probably even himself, noticing. But looking back, she could tell the difference. Not wanting the ruin the mood, she decided to go back to her usual overly-cheerful self.

"Historia! Please get Armin a badge! We're going to go show him around now!" Hanji said, grabbing Armin and Eren by their hands and dragging them with her.

"Will do!" Historia called after them. Ymir pecked her over the desk and followed the three suit.

They arrived to their floor and Hanji instantly started introducing everyone. Sasha and Connie squealed when they found out who he was. Overall, though, everything went smoothly. Hanji got him all set up and ready to begin work. Of course, like Eren, she let him relax and get used to things for the first day. When it was Erens lunch break, he went to Armins cubicle and sat in his lap. They ate together while Erens friends kept taking pictures. They giggled and talked together until Hanji called Eren back for something. Armin pecked him and let him go while he cleaned up.

"He seems so perfect for Eren." Sasha sighed.

"I want what they have." Connie sighed with her.

"Yeah and if he hurts Eren, i won't hesitate going for his dick." Ymir threatened.

"Oh calm down Ymir. He'll be fine." Bertholdt Said behind her.

"Oh look who decided to show up." Ymir rolled her eyes.

"Ymir, they didn't have anything to do with it, nor did they know it happened. Calm down." Sasha reminded. Ymir growled but said nothing.

"That's really Erens boyfriend?" Reiner asked, looking at the blond boy.

"Yeah. They're so cute together." Connie chuckled.

"I guess so." Bertholdt said grudgingly.

"You never had a chance in the first place. Calm your tits." Ymir remarked.

"Yeah. you don't need to remind me." Bertholdt said back.

"Calm down you two." Sasha said, annoyed with the constant bickering.

"Whatever." Ymir said, leaving to go do her work.

Reiner and Bertholdt went to do the same while Sasha and connie got to work themselves.

The rest of the day went smoothly, Armin just knew he would like his job. When they were done, they picked up Mikasa and then they all went home. They made dinner together, ate and then get ready for bed. They cuddled close, not leaving any room. Eren fell asleep first with a bright smile on his face. Armin followed not long after, and then Mikasa. They all slept peacefully and soundly.

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━