FFF200

The next day, they were all getting ready. Armin re-bandaged his cuts, Mikasa made sure her bruises were covered, and Eren put on a mask and sunglasses to hide Levi's hits. Once they finished getting ready, they all headed to their destination.

The first to arrive was Mikasa. She sat down at a park bench and waited for her friends. But became weary whenever a man passed her.

Armin arrived after. He waved his hand but quickly hid it because his sleeve came down and exposed his bandages. Mikasa sighed but let it go.

When Eren arrived, he quickly ran to his friends. He was smiling but Mikasa and Armin couldn't notice it.

"What are you wearing, Eren?" Mikasa asked softly.

"O- oh uhm.. This? I just wanted to.. f- feel like a pop star! Yeah.." He looked down as both Armin and Mikasa sighed.

Mikasa got up and softly took their hands in hers. He brought them to the family restroom. They made sure no one was in there before closing and locking the door. They sat in silence for a moment, before Mikasa speaks up.

"Alright, who wants to go first?" Mikasa asked.

Armin sighed, "I will."

Armin unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants and slowly pulled them away, leaving him in boxers and exposing his bandages. He also lifted his sleeves, exposing more.

Mikasa and Eren had worried expressions.

"Well? Go on, I don't want someone to knock on the door while we're still doing this."

Eren sighed next and slowly took off his glasses and mask, then removed his shirt. He was covered in bruises around his face and torso. Armin almost started crying when he looked at them. Mikasa kept her composure.

Mikasa sighed and lifted her shirt only a little, to expose the bruises Jean gave her when holding her in place.

They all sighed once they were done showing their new bruises and cuts. They brought each other into a hug. Not to tight as to not hurt their injuries. Armin went into his backpack and brought out the first aid kit he always brought.

"Eren, go sit on the counter. Mikasa, lift your shirt again, please." Armin said sadly.

They both did as told. Eren went onto the counter and Mikasa lifted her shirt. Armin inspected her bruises before bringing out an ice pack and a wrap. He wrapped her waist up. Not to tightly, but enough to make sure the swelling would go down. He sighed, a thing they do a lot. He kissed the bandages with tears in his eyes before getting up and handing Mikasa the ice pack.

Armin brought the first aid over to Eren, who was still on the counter, looking at his lap. Armin started wrapping Erens entire torso. When he finished he brought Erens chin up and towards him. He looked closely at Erens black eye.

"Can you see out of it?" Armin asked.

Eren blushed a little, "Yeah.. I can."

"Okay.." Armin said, then brought out a cold towel. He folded it a bit and then ordered Eren to keep it on his eye. Eren reluctantly nodded and put the towel on his eye.

"Why do you let him do that? Please.. leave him.." Mikasa said, almost in tears.

"I.. I can't... I have no where to go and you know Levi doesn't let me work. I'm barely allowed to see you guys.." Eren sighed looking down again. "But it's not like you get to talk. Jean puts his filthy hands on you almost every night. AND he cheats."

"Yeah but he doesn't beat me to a pulp." Mikasa said and then looked at Armin to was trying to stay out of the conversation. "Armin, you're doing no better. You're getting closer to suicide then all of us."

"W- what?? Don't bring me into this!" Armin yelled but quickly quieted down when he saw Eren flinch a little. "I also have no where to go..."

"Okay. Fine. I've been saving up. For a while. If I get us an apartment, can we all move in and help pay rent and do everything we need. And just get out of these hell holes?" Mikasa said.

"I can help with rent, but I suggest Eren stays home for a while till his wounds are completely healed." Armin said. He probably could've guessed every move Eren made hurt. Those were some bad bruises.. Levi never goes easy on him...

"I'm alright with that. We should also probably leave when our partners aren't home and just leave a note or something." Mikasa said.

"Okay..." Eren said after a bit of thinking. "But i'm gonna be cleaning and cooking. I don't want to just do nothing."

Armin and Mikasa sighed, knowing Eren wouldn't budge. So they agreed.

"But your not allowed to be too hard on yourself. If you do, i'll make you sit out for a week." Armin said sternly, knowing that would kill him.

"Eh- I- ugh... Fine.." Eren sighed.

"Good. I'll get us an apartment as soon as possible." Mikasa said.

They packed their things and went on with their day, talking about what they'll do once they're.. free.

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.