828282

Eren woke up the next day, still super happy about the car. He happily got up and went to wash himself up a bit. After, he went to make breakfast. When he was done, he went to reach for the plates but stopped when he saw a hand already on the cabinet. He looked over to see Mikasa smiling at him.

"What are you doing awake?" Eren asked softly.

"The three of us are going to get into a new routine to adjust to your job." She smiled back, "Armins still waking up, we both know how grumpy he is when being woken up." She got three plates down and set them next to Eren.

Eren giggled and nodded. He started putting the food down. Mikasa got out silverware and the two of them set the table (counter) together. Armin came soon after. The three sat together and started eating.

When they finished, Armin took the dishes and washed them while Eren and Mikasa got ready.  When he finished he joined them and they all got ready. Mikasa and Armin often made comments about everyone. Mostly to Eren but there was also compliments toward each other. Eren was too shy to say anything but it was okay. Once they were all ready, they went out to their new car. Armin drove while Eren called shotgun. Mikasa chuckled and let him.

They dropped Eren off first. Eren gave Armin a peck Before getting out and seeing Mikasa. She smiled and pecked him too. As they were saying their goodbyes, they heard a voice.

"Hey guys!" Hanji said, lacking enthusiasm which confused the three.

"Hey Hanji?" Eren said like it was a question.

"How are you guys?" She asked.

"We're good. Are you okay?" Armin asked, very concerned.

"Yes! I am." She smiled. "Well me and Eren will be on our way now. It was good seeing you!"

"You too..." Mikasa said. She got in the car next to Armin as Eren and Hanji walked off. "What happened to her?"

"I don't know. She was fine a few days ago, maybe Eren knows?" Armin replied.

"No he looked just as confused. Maybe someone died?" Mikasa said.

"Mika!" Armin laughed at the monotonous voice from her.

She laughed with him, "What? It could be true!"

Armin just rolled his eyes and started driving.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Eren walked in with Hanji, very concerned for the normally crazy girl.

"Oh! Eren!" Historia said, She stood up and walked over to them.

"Hey?" Eren said, also confused why she was standing and walking with him.

"Are you okay, Eren?" She asked softly.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He asked back.

"Where's Ymir?" Hanji asked, interrupting them.

"She's up there. Everyone's making sure she doesn't see either of them." Historia replied.

"Okay. Good." Hanji said. Eren looked at both of them, wondering what happened to everyone.

When they arrived at the 4th floor; Ymir, Sasha and Connie ran up to them.

"Eren!" Sasha said and hugged him.

"Sasha? What's going on?" Eren asked, skeptically hugging back. "Why are all of you acting weird??"

Eren was getting a bit distressed because he doesn't know what's going on. Hanji noticed it and sighed.

"Eren." She said sternly.