0018F9

It only took Mikasa a week to find an Apartment. They also let her move in as soon as she wanted. She beamed with glee. They had already discussed when they would leave their hell holes. Mikasa left first. Because Jean was out most of the night, she left that very day. Leaving a note for Jean to say "Fuck You"

She then went to Armin, knowing Annie was practically never home. She helped him pack his things and then he wrote his own letter to Annie. Also saying "Fuck You" They moved his things to their new apartment.

The next day they got Eren. He had a few new bruises on him which Armin would check at home. Home. Yeah, their home. They packed Erens things as quickly as possible. They didn't let him hold anything heavy though. He wrote his letter, and they left. They brought him to the new apartment and he looked like he was practically exploding with joy.

"Calm down Tiger. We still have to unpack everyone's things." Armin chuckled.

Eren nodded, still super happy. It was only 2 bedrooms. But they didn't mind. They decided to share a room and leave the other one for storage. They would share a bed because it's the only thing they can afford, but it didn't bother them. If anything it made them happy, not that anyone would show it.

Everyone was still convinced the others had lost their feelings. And was too scared to say anything.

Once they had unpacked everything, They sat down on their bed, happily. They were finally away.

"Hey guys.. I got something.. I guess as a present or celebration that we finally left." Mikasa said. The two boys turned to her with curious eyes. She went under the bed and brought out 3 phones. Nothing fancy but phones. Eren wasn't allowed a phone. Jean tracked Mikasa. And Annie would definitely call Armin. No one knew why they cared so much. But they're gone now.

Armin smiled and Eren didn't hide his happiness at all. He was like a puppy now that he was gone. They missed this side of Eren and was happy to see him this way again. Mikasa handed the phones out. Everyone was happy. Mikasa and Armin brought Eren to the middle and started cuddling with him softly. Eren blushed but cuddled back. Mikasa smiled and kissed his head, making him blush more. Armin giggled. Eren pouted and kissed his cheek, which shut him up. Armin also blushed and gay panicked. Eren giggled but was also shut up when Mikasa brought his face to her chest. She also brought Armin behind Eren. They all relaxed and slowly fell asleep.

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.