second family

A/N: short chapter cause i have covid and feel like shit.🤭

433 words

Robin is standing infront of Bruce's door, mentally checking himself. He sighs, knocking on the door.

He hears someone scream from inside, "It's open!", and he walks in. Robin doesn't see anyone at first, until he walks into the living room.

All eyes are on him.

Robin immediately looks for Finneys eyes, who are already looking at him with a reassuring look.

"Hey Robin! Come, sit here." Finney says, patting the spot on the couch next to him. Robin nods, slowly walking, and sitting next to the boy, giving him unnecessary space.

Robin looks up at everyone. Billy and Griffin are sitting next to eachother at the other end of the couch. Bruce and Vance are sitting on the floor on a pile of blankets.

He makes eye contact with Vance, Vance giving him an encouraging look. With that Robin speaks.

He explains everything, apologizing. The whole time, everyone is giving him a look of encouragement, and forgiveness. And Finney is by his side, tracing soothing patterns on Robins hand with his finger.

Now, 20 minutes later, they are watching a random action movie.

Robin is grinning from happiness, he finally has his second family back.

Finney is making fun of the movie, talking about how horrible it is. "The special effects are so bad, who let this enter theaters?!" Finney whispers to Robin, who shakes his head, laughing.

"Shut the fuck up, both you." Vance says from below them. Robin rolls his eyes, kicking the back of Vance's head with his foot. The blonde turns around, mischievous look in his eyes.

"Shit." Robin mutters.

Vance launches up, grabbing Robin, and dragging him to the floor. Robin flips them around, both boys play wrestling. The others cheering them on.

-
-

All of them are sleeping, except for Finney. Bruce and Vance are in Bruce's room, Griffin and Billy in the guest room with 2 beds. The leaves Robin and Finney on the couch.

Robin is laying next to him, hugging Finneys left leg instinctively. Finney is sitting up, leaning against the back of the couch. He stares down at the sleeping boy, Finney hugging himself.

Finneys incredibly happy, everyone's back together.

He brings a hand down, softly combing through Robins slightly tangled hair. He feels the other boys fingers twitch against his leg. Finney smiles, before slumping down to properly lay down next to Robin.

He lays on his side, giving Robin space. As he doozes off, he feels an arm lazily flop over his waist.

may have mistakes.

Thoughts?