you're all i have.

A/N: I think the next chapter will be the final one..anyways thank you for 50k reads i love y'all😞

523 words

Robin walks into Finneys house the next day, not bothering to knock. He hears music blasting from Finneys closed room and smirks. Robin slams open Finneys door, making the other boy jump 5 feet in the air.

"Jesus fuck Robin!" Finney shouts, clutching his chest. "Were you dancing Finney Blake?" Robin says, smirking. "Shut up fuckface." Finney says, turning off his radio.

"Sorry hermoso." Robin sighs out, falling onto Finneys bed face first. Finney snorts, sitting ontop of Robins back. "Get off me, you're heavy." Robin says into the pillow under his face.

"Stop calling me fat." Finney scoffs, getting off and walking out of the room. Robin laughs, "Eres el tamaño perfecto para mí bebé." He says, following Finney out.

"I can't understand you asshead." Finney says from the couch. "That's the point Finn." Robin sighs out, falling onto the couch, next to Finney. "Wanna pick the movie?" Finney says, pointing to the movies he has.

"Of course i do." Robin says, jumping off of the couch.

-
-

Robin is resting his head in Finneys shoulder, half asleep. Finney isn't watching the movie anymore, more focused on watching his hands nervously play with the edge of the blanket.

"Hey Finn." Robin rasps out. "Hm?" Finney reply's, looking down at Robin. "Can I talk to you?" Robin asks, lifting his head off of Finneys shoulder.

"Yeah, of course.." Finney says, turning his body towards Robin, Robin doing the same. Robin nervously runs a hand through his hair, thinking of what to say.

"Finn, you know I care about you right?" Robin says, carefully looking at Finneys face. "Yeah, I do.." Finney says, voice showing confusion.

"Fuck, how do I say this?" Robin says, putting his face in his hands. Finney puts his hands around Robins wrists, pulling his hands away from his face. "I won't judge you, you know that." Finney says, intertwining their fingers.

Robin smiles at him, taking a deep breath.

"Finn, I just want you to know, you're my favorite person. You've always been there for me, even when I was a total asshole, you still accepted me and took me back into your life. I feel like my life would be total shit right now if I never met you, and i mean that." Robin says, voice cracking.

Finney sits there, tightening his hold on Robins hands, rubbing circles onto them with his thumbs.

"You're all I really have. Yeah, I have my mami, our friend group, but you've always been there. I never want to lose you Finn. I love you." Robin says, holding strong eye contact with Finney.

Finney feels tears run down his face at the wonderful words. No one has ever said anything that nice to him before.

Finney quickly brings Robin into a hug, wrapping his arms tightly around the others neck. Robin immediately clings onto him too, arms around Finneys middle and waist.

Finney puts his mouth next to Robins ear, whispering. "I love you too Robin."

-
-

may have mistakes 💪

Thoughts?