"With instant noodles?" Wow he can be sarcastic too.

"Noo I mean with vegetables, meat and healthy food"
He can nag very well , another thing to note.

He opens upper shelf and took out instant noodle packet.

He see packet like he has seen an alien.

Hey he knows how to make instant noodles, right?.
He start to examine the package like it's a bomb soon going to explode. I asked him out of curiosity

"You know how make instant noodles right?"

"Of course" he said with serious face.

He took out a container and Scissor.
With the help of scissor he cut the packet and added two noodles cake in the container and then added Masala in it, added water.

Even tho he's cooking just instant noodles but he looked so damn Hot, sexy and  professional, for a second I thought I was not in my home but a 5 star hotel.

"Asher?" I took his name.

"Hmm"

"Asher?" It's really sounds good when I say.

"Hmmmm"

"Asher?" I'm in love with his name.

"You take my name again, I can't guarantee you to be on time for your work."

"Hehe ok sorry, I have lot of questions for you "

"Shoot Butterfly"

"I never told you my ex name" come to think, it looked that they knew each other for a long time even before he met him that night.

"Conner?"

"Hmmm how do you know him?"

"He's in...mafia"

"What Mafia??" I can't believe he's in Mafia. I did know he's powerful person but didn't knew he's dangerous too.

"Hmm he's leader of our rival gang" fuck!! I dated a mafia leader.

"Ooohhh that's cool...tell me about your gang"

"Our gang is most feared gang in the world. I'm second in command. My best friend is the leader of our gang."

"Awesome!" I said with amusement.

"How? Conner is a leader and I'm second in command?"
He served instant noodles in a bowl, kept on the counter and sat on the stool next me. Is he comparing himself with him. Come on dude he's nothing infront of you.

"It is" I confessed sincerely.

"Hmm?"

"It is.....Awesome since he's not most feared killer like you"
I told him as I look into his eyes.
You can't compare yourself to him Asher, he is nothing in my life but you are slowly becoming everything to me. It's not just about the power you hold in Mafia but value in my life too.

Everything related to you is always important for me then anybody.
He pulled me into him and he kissed me hard. I loved the way his bare skin felt. He then kissed my neck and whispered in my ear,

"Leave instant noodles should I eat you instead...then again you will get late"

The chills covered my body. He had such a sexy way of saying things with his deep husky voice. He turned me on in so many ways.
__________________________________________

We were driving to my office. His hand was on my thigh while I was staring him.

While we were eating he told me about his family, that his parents were killed when he was 10. He said that ' it was the worst moment in my life because I lost 2 most precious things in his life'. He also said about his bestfriend and his family , how they supports him always.