I kept thinking and thinking and thinking, but before I knew it, I had reached the end.

'Oh, Glob, thank you!' I screamed in my head. Even though it seemed harmless, that hallway felt so sinister.

I opened the door ever so slightly, barely enough to peek inside of the occupied space.

I saw Prince Gumball and LSP inside of a cage cell. But something was missing. Then I realized that that something was the Ice Queen. If she wasn't in the room, then where was she?

Wait a minute. Who cares where she is? Now's my chance!

I darted into the room, running towards the cage.

Gumball must have seen me because he had a terrified look on his face.

"Fionna, no!" he shouted.

Now I was really confused. Didn't he want to be rescued?

Then, by swift instinct, I threw myself on the floor, landed on my knees, ducked, and power-slided the rest of the way to the small jail.

Good thing my instincts kick in when I need them to, because right now I just barely avoided a giant ice shard that was shot towards me.

I stood up and turned around, sword in both hands, ready for battle.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP ICE-BLOCKING MY GAME?!" the psychotic queen screamed, feeling the room with chills. Literally.

"How many times do I have to beat you until you learn to stop predatoring on dudes?!" I yelled back.

But I really wasn't in a chatty mood, especially with her, so I hurled my sword at her head, pinning her tiara to a wall.

She apparently didn't realize what had happened because she yelled out, "You stupid tomboy! Your crummy sword didn't even hit me!"

She cackled and pointed her palms toward me, attempting to use her magic.

As nothing came from her hands, I ran to her and did a flying-kick to her face.

She stumbled back, hitting the surface right next to where my sword was still transfixed to her tiara.

She grabbed the sword and pulled it out of the wall. Then she slung it in my direction!

I had a split second to react, but it was too late. I heard the sharp cut it made while flying through the air, and then the sound of skin being sliced open.

My own sword had pierced my right thigh.

I fell to the floor, wincing in pain.

"Now I see why you enjoy using these." Ice Queen said, ignoring her crown that was now now on the ground.

She casually walked over to retrieve the sword that was laying beside me.

"Much more effective than magic." She picked the bloody sword off of the ground.

I looked over slightly to see Gumball reaching for the keys that were hung up beside the cage. He was so close to reaching them.

The Ice Queen was now standing over me, grinning like a mad woman.

Fresh blood was flowing from my wound, staining the frosty floor and creating red ice crystals.

"Too bad your kitty isn't here to help. You would have won." she said, raising the sword.

"I don't need Cake to help me beat the tar out of you!" I spat back at her.

"Of course you do. She's quite powerful. I mean afterall, I raised her myself."