Kidnapped by Cake

Fionna's POV

"Marsh, I think I should be going home now." I said, getting up from the couch.

"Nuh-uh, Fi. It's raining outside." he said, putting his arms behind his head.

"But Cake is gonna get worried." I replied.

Marshall just shrugged. "Better than you walking home with a jacked up leg, in the pouring rain, risking catching a cold, or getting struck by lightning, or being attacked, or--"

"Alright, alright, I get it." I cut him off.
With a sigh, I walked into the kitchen to get a snack.

"Hey, Fi? Be a dear and get me some strawberries, please." he said from the couch.

"Come and get them yourself." I said back to him.

"Oh come on, Fi. You're already in the kitchen."

I sighed, opening the refrigerator. "Fine."

'Let's see now, apples, jello, eggs-- wait, why does he have eggs? Hmm probably for the same reason I own heels (for throwing). Anyway, back to the fridge. Cherries, pie, punch, ahh here we go, strawberries!'

I brought the berries over to the living room and set the bowl full of the plump, red fruit on his lap.

"Thanks, Fio." he said, picking up a berry, draining the color from it, and handing me the gray remains.
                                                    ~~~~ 
When we had finished the strawberries, I had gotten pretty bored.

"Psst, Marsh. I'm bored."

He sat up on the couch. "Hmm.." he said, then snapped his fingers. "Wait right here." he said, before floating up to his room, only to come back down with his bass.

"We can play some music."

I nodded my head, scooting a bit closer to him.

"Cool." he said before strumming a few cords and singing.
I hummed along to the melody he was playing. It was the one from LSP'S party.

"Good little girl,

always picking a fight with me.

You know that I'm bad,

but you're spending the night with me.

What

do you want

from my world?

You're a good little girl."

I was just about to start singing my part, when a huge boom of thunder and a flash of lightening struck.

I let out a little yelp before covering myself with a blanket on the couch.

Then I heard laughing. Just perfect. Now I'm gonna get made fun of.

I slowly removed the blanket, but only enough to reveal my face.
I looked up and saw a giggling Marshall Lee staring back at me. "I didn't know a bit of thunder and lightening could scare you so easily." he said, still smiling.