Sheela walked away and Liya was now confused, frustrated and pissed off from all that happened through the day. Her friends walked in and accompanied her.

Neetu: Liya, Did Sheela aunty came to meet you ? We saw her leaving the restaurant.

Liay: She did not come here to meet me but sure she talked to me before leaving.

Neetu : What did she say ?

Liya explained about what Sheela had told her and al her friends gritted their teeth and looked at Liya.

Neetu: Liya, I plead you. Please don't fall in to her sugar coated words. You are doing good on your decision and just move on with the same. Leave your past behind and don't get it into your present. That will do nothing good to any of you and your family. If he feels guilty then let him drown and die in it. You don't let your mind into that woman's words.

Liya: hmm. Yeah. Now lets relax. I called you girls to get some peace to my mind.

Neetu: Lets go mall. Shopping, eating and movie. Lets enjoy.

They all left the restaurant with their plans whereas Sheela was in her room looking at the papers Akhil had signed and read the content of the papers which started with "Divorce Deed". She smirked thinking of all her plans to ruin Jhanvi's life but little did she know that Jhanvi's life is not alone anymore. Her life is twisted with Akhil's life and destroying Jhanvi meant only destroying her son's life.

Akhil and Jhanvi spend time together and she got used to his penthouse and Banu and Shankar were very too good to her. Jhanvi spent time speaking to Banu and they had a good time together chatting. After a week Akhil started to get going to his office as Jhanvi was comfortable staying without him.

Ram called her and informed about introducing his fiance and gave her the location to meet the next day. He also informed her to bring Akhil, Kabir and Sanjay along with Isha. Jhanvi was too happy to meet his fiance and informed everyone about the meet. Akhil returned home and saw Jhanvi busy doing some crafts and he sat next to her on the couch.

Akh: What are you doing Jaan ?

Jha: You know how Ram is very special to me. We are meeting his fiance tomorrow and I thought gifting them something different. So got the thought of preparing a photo frame with the pista shells.

She showed him the half finished frame which was heart shaped with two partitions. She used all crystals and beads to beautify it.

Akh: You are multi talented angel.This looks awesome.

Jha: This is simple one but Ram likes simple craft works very much. So I m doing this. 

Akh: Good thought. It looks beautiful. Just place Ram's photo on one side and let him add his fiance photo the other side.

Jha: Sure. Akhil, but what gift shall we give his fiance. I want to gift them both. 

Akh: What about a couple bracelet or chain ?

Jha: Wow, then shall we go shopping before we meet them ?

Akh: Sure angel. We will leave early tomorrow. I m too curious to see his fiance.

Next day Akhil and Jhanvi got ready early and left to shop for Ram and his fiance. They reached their usual jeweller and Jhanvi looked at many couple rings and bracelet and even chains. They informed the manager especially for couple men jewels to choose from.

Jhanvi saw a flare blue butterfly diamond ring which looked very unique and exemptionally beautiful. Her eyes lit at the sight of it but she shrugged and turned away to look gift for Ram and his fiance. Akhil noted her reaction when her eyes fell on the ring and secretly informed the manager to pack it for him.

Later she selected a platinum couple chain which had magnetic pendants of hand and when the chains were brought closer the hands went hand in hand like couple holding their hands. She like it very much and chose it and got billed for it. Akhil wanted to pay for it but Jhanvi refused and wished that it was her gift for him for the first time and paid by herself. He respected her decision and did not force further. He pretended to be on call and let her move out and quickly grabbed the ring from the maanager after making the payment for it and joined her in the car.

Isha, Kabir and Sanjay were waiting in the restaurant chatting and Akhil, Jhanvi joined them.

Kab: Too much of curiosity in meeting his fiance. 

Jha: finally the wait is over and he will be here any moment. 

Isha: Me too  very eager to meet his fiance. So happy for Ram. Now me, Kabir and Sanjay are only single.

Akh: Don't you dare have any idea of getting commited now. Focus on your studies and finish it. I don't want to hear any love stories from you. You are too naive to find the right person.

Isha: As if I will fall in love by tomorrow.

Akh: You better stay single and let us find the right man for you. I don't want to see you in any heart breaks please.

Kab: Why don't you find some match for me and Sanjay too ?

Akh: You are grown up more than enough and find someone on your own. I will speak to your mother to find some matches from your relation.

Kab: Not from relation. She will come to me with that clingy daughter of her brother. God, I hate her. Let me find some one on my own. 

San: Waste of having a friend like you Akhil. You got married and left us single and you are no ready to help us atleast. Shame on you.

Akh: Put down your dramas and stop flirting with all girls and sure you will find your partner.

Kab: You mean to say that if we stay grumpy like you we will get the girl for us.

Akh: Hey I m not grumpy ok.

Jha: Yeah yeah he is not grumpy.

Jhanvi said sarcastically and Akhil turned to look at her with his eyes brows cocked.

Akhil: And what does that mean Mrs. Akhil ?

Jha: I said you were not grumpy nothing else.

Akh: I heard the tone and let me reply you back at home. Keep saved until then. He said in a low voice and she choked on her saliva.

Akhil patted her head slowly and smirked to see her reaction. Jhanvi saw Ram entering and her eyes were popping out. 

**************

A/N:

So, What or Who did Jhanvi saw with Ram ?

Please vote and comment.

Take care and Tahnk you.