𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷. ──────── 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
・*:.。.ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ.。.:*・

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
𝑪 𝒉 𝒂 𝒑 𝒕 𝒆 𝒓 𝑻 𝒉 𝒊 𝒓 𝒕 𝒚 - 𝑭 𝒐 𝒖 𝒓
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

・*:.。.ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ.。.:*・

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

╒◖═══════════════════════◗╕

▍𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ▍
⥤ 𝑨𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒚 ⥢

╘◖═══════════════════════◗╛

          "This is such a waste of time."

          Lelia turns her head around to look at Bridget behind her when she speaks; the water fairy is picking at her nails with a bored frown pulling at her lips. Bridget sits next to Musa who is on her right, the both of them sitting in the row of chairs directly behind Lelia, Sam, Terra and Aisha.

          The blonde is ready to speak but Aisha cuts in before she can.

          "It's an assembly. You know, a time where announcements are made about the school and other important things that we might need to know. Sometimes they can be very important," says Aisha, a bemused look on her face as she speaks sarcastically to the older water fairy.

          "They're still boring, I could be making magic water balloons and having fun by causing a water fight. That is more important than sitting here for the next hour with my legs cramping, listening to Miss Dowling talk about complete and utter bullshit that I don't care about," Bridget snaps back.

          "What is up with you?" Lelia asks her best-friend.

          It is clear that Bridget has something else on her mind and didn't mean to snap at Aisha - the two girls have grown quite close with their shared magic concerning water so there is no real reason for why Bridget would be off with her. Unless something has happened between the two without Lelia's knowledge. But that cannot be it; Bridget keeps turning her head around, glaring at everything and everyone in the room.