❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🄵🄸🅅🄴❤︎

< ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ >

↳✾ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 ✾↲
༄ ✯𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴 [𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴 ]

⇾ "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡!" ⇽

Lelia was having a great time, she had only consumed one bottle of beer, so was nowhere near drunk, but was planning on drinking some more later, and was now on the dance floor, dancing with the other students.

Bridget had found the blonde not long after she first got on the dance floor, so the two girls were having the time of their lives dancing together, and forgetting about their worries, or about their homework and about school in general.

"Hey, you two should come take some shots with us!" A girl in their year beckoned them over to a table with a bunch of other people taking shots. The shot glasses were being thumped on the table, as competing Alfea students rushed to finish their drinks and win.

"Oh, hell yes!" Bridget cheered, before latching into the air fairies wrist and dragging the blonde with her towards the table.

Lelia laughed at Bridget, as the water fairy tugged her towards the group that were doing shots. There was a mix of various years standing at the table doing shots and Bridget and Lelia were both cheering everyone on, as they had competitions of who could drink the fastest.

"You two! Your turn!" One of the boys of the group stated, slurring, as he pointed between both the water fairy and the air fairy. Lelia could tell that the boy was drunk, seeing as he was practically falling onto his friend, trying to keep himself up.

"You're going down Aero!" Bridget declared, as she got herself ready at one side of the table, while Lelia herself stood on the other side.

"Not if I take you down first!" Lelia called over the booming music, that was blasting on the speakers, as people danced around to the beat and had fun.

"You won't get the chance!" Bridget countered, playfully pointing her finger at the blonde, who was smirking at her best friend. "I'm too speedy for you!" Bridget winked at the blonde second year. "Call me the Flash!" The water fairy out her hands on her hips, posing as if she were taking part in a professional photo shoot.

"Alright Ms.Cosplay..." Lelia scoffed at the brunette. "You do realise that I'm the air fairy, right?" Lelia questioned the water fairy, rhetorically, with her eye brows raised.