❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄴🄻🄴🅅🄴🄽❤︎

_____________________________

꧁"𝗜𝗳 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱."꧂

Lelia had another class before lunch and that was history. Lelia wasn't awful at that class, like she was with runes, but that didn't mean she enjoyed the class.

She found it boring because what happened in the past, happened and nothing will change that. However, with recent events, the air fairy's opinions were being swayed.

Never in a million years, did she think that she would need to learn everything she could, about burned ones, since everyone believed that those dark times were over, but things happen and Lelia needs to be prepared, in case this wasn't just any coincidence.

The blonde didn't share her history class with Bridget this year and Lelia knew that she didn't share this class with Stella either, so Lelia was going to be all alone.

The girl was sat down, when the seat next to her was pulled out and someone sat down next to her. The blonde turned her head, while mentally rolling her eyes because she really didn't want to have to deal with someone, who would just talk her ear off.

Usually, last year, whenever she had to sit through a lecture without her few friends, random people would sit next to her and talk about irrelevant things.

Whenever this happened, Lelia would always have to act as if she was interested in the conversation and put on her usual mask, to make everyone else happy, by not ignoring them and coming off as rude.

The air fairy really wasn't in the mood for putting on her act today, so reluctantly turned to find out who it was, that had occupied the seat next to her.

The person sitting next to her however, was Sam. A smile slowly started to form on her face at the sight of the boy. A goofy smile was also on the boy's face too.

"Hello Bambi." Sam greeted teasingly.

Lelia rolled her eyes noticeably, but she wasn't actually annoyed, instead she was amused, which Sam could immediately tell.

"If it isn't my most favourite person in the world." Lelia greeted him back sarcastically, just so he wasn't the only one teasing.

"I can see why I am, I'm handsome, I'm funny, I'm a gentleman—" Sam started to list, with the same amount of sarcasm in his voice as the blonde.