❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🄾🄽🄴❤︎

___________________________

꧁"𝗜'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗮'𝘀 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳."꧂

Lelia had just finished her classes, and it was now time for lunch. Musa had texted her, asking her to meet up with her in the cafeteria, which is where Lelia was heading to now.

The air fairy was almost there, but was stopped, before she could go any further towards her destination.

"Lelia! Hey!" An unexpected voice called out for her, from behind her.

Lelia turned around and saw a specialist in her year and she stopped walking, so that the boy could catch up to her. "Hey, it's...Daniel, right?" Lelia asked him, hoping that she got his name right, so that she wouldn't have embarrassed herself.

"Yeah, we're having the specialist party tonight, you're invited." Daniel informed her.

"I forgot that the party was happening tonight." Lelia  admitted, realising that it was in fact happening tonight. She had been invited to the one last year when she was in first year, after being invited by one of her fake friends.

"So, will you be there?" He questioned, with hope, but Lelia was oblivious to it.

"Yeah, I'll be there." She assured him. Even if she didn't want to, Bridget would probably drag her along anyway. "Bye Daniel!" She gave him a closed smile, with a wave, before continuing her way to the cafeteria.

Now that she thinks about it, it's a party, so people will be drunk, which gives Lelia the chance to spend some time with Sam. Lelia was definitely going now.

_________________________

Lelia walked into the cafeteria, before receiving her lunch and going to search for Musa. The air fairy inspected the crowds for her brunette haired step sister and the girl managed to spot her, sitting with their fire fairy roommate, so she made way for the two.

"Hey!" Lelia greeted, placing her lunch tray on the table, before making herself comfortable in the seat next to Musa, on the mind fairies right, and across from Bloom. "What are you both talking about?" Lelia asked them, once she had started eating her food.

"Our magic class." Musa answered her step sister, and Lelia quickly jumped in to ask them how it went.

"Did you manage alright?" Lelia asked, both her sister and her red head suite mate.

"Miss Dowling helped me with cancelling out many emotions and just focusing on one." Musa informed, proud of herself for being able to do it.