❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄴🅅🄴🄽❤︎

__________________________

꧁"𝘄𝗲'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗯𝘂𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁!"꧂

Lelia had walked into the suite, feeling confused, as she saw Stella, basically being interrogated by Terra, Aisha and Musa.

The whole situation was slightly amusing to the air fairy, because it was like a good cop, bad cop thing. Terra being the good cop, with Aisha being the bad cop and Musa being the person scanning the lie detector.

However, by all of the girls' faces, there wasn't anything to be amused about on the situation.

The blonde slowly closed the door behind her and the sound of the door being shut, alerted the four girls of her presence. "What's going on?" The blonde asked carefully. The air fairy then started to walk forwards to stand beside Aisha. "Is...everything okay?" She questioned them all, once she noticed that the air was tense.

"Not really. I'm looking for Bloom and for some reason Stella's feeling guilty about it." Aisha told the second year air fairy.

"What did you do this time Stella." Lelia quietly groaned.

Stella just ignored the blonde. "Could everyone save the drama for drama club?" She asked them sarcastically, while taking her eyes off of her phone.

Lelia scrunched up her face in deep thought. "Do we even have a drama club at Alfea?" Lelia asked, unhelpfully and completely off topic.

Stella, Aisha and Musa gave the blonde strange looks, until Terra spoke up. "Wasn't she talking to Sky?" The earth fairy asked them rhetorically.

Lelia raised her eyebrows at this, since she had no idea that their red head roommate, had talked to the second year specialist. Lelia had talked to Sky a few times, since Stella and the boy were dating last year, but they weren't extremely close.

Lelia knew that Stella got jealous easily and started to worry for the red head, that she had felt the need to protect.

"And?" Stella cut in, before Terra could say more.

"And, I know what happened to the last person who was talking to Sky. I was here last year remember." Terra reminded the light fairy on the couch.

Lelia tensed up as Terra mentioned the Ricki situation. It wasn't Stella's fault, as she lost control and the blonde knew that it was still a tricky topic for the light fairy.

"Alright, how about we all just quit shit talking each other and ask Stella calmly if she knows where Bloom is." Lelia tried to diffuse the situation. "We don't need a Dumbledore situation like in the goblet of fire." Lelia then joked to light up the mood, which didn't help at all, as Aisha and Stella glared at the girl, as a sign to shut up.