❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄽🄸🄽🄴🅃🄴🄴🄽❤︎

__________________________

꧁"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝗲?"꧂

Lelia and Bridget were sitting down at different tables, on opposite ends of the room, in detention. They had finished all of their classes, but were instructed to come to the library at the end of the day for their detention.

Lelia had only been given detention a few times during her time at Alfea. Most of them, were for stupid reasons that Bridget had managed to convince her into doing, but it wasn't like Lelia was going to let Bridget do ridiculous stuff alone.

"I've got important things to do, so the both of you..." Their teacher pointed at both of them. "—are going to sit quietly and behave." He instructed, as he picked up his book bag, filled with assignments needing marked.

Lelia rolled her eyes, but made sure he didn't notice, because she didn't want to be scolded for the second time. Lelia turned around in her seat and shared a bored look with her best friend, who was on the other side of the library.

"There will be no funny business..." The teacher said, as he looked between the two seriously.

Lelia and Bridget both shared another look at his words and Bridget gave her a sly wink, which caused Lelia to smirk back at her.

"No moving from your seats." He instructed, when he noticed that the two girls were looking at each other. "You will also write an eight hundred word essay, explaining why you are both here today." He smirked, as the two best friends groaned in annoyance. "There is blank paper here." He said, gesturing towards the paper on top of a table.

Lelia dropped her head onto her table, that was on one end of the library. There's no way she's doing that, it's a waste of her time. She could be writing an essay, that is actually useful for a class, rather than one for detention.

"One last thing..." The teacher then started to say. "No use of your magic." He smirked, before the teacher then walked out of the library and unluckily for the two girls sitting in the room, they both heard the click of the lock. The two stared at each other with wide eyes, when they realised that he had locked them in.

"That greasy son of a bitch!" Bridget exclaimed, slapping her hand on her own table.

"Is he even allowed to leave us unsupervised?" Lelia questioned, as she scoffed. Their teacher really was an idiot, he was probably Lelia's least favourite teacher out of all of the teachers and professors at Alfea.

"Of course he isn't." Bridget shook her head. The water fairy then got up from her seat, before marching towards the locked door. "Let us out of here!" Bridget banged her hands on the door, but it was useless because no one was coming.