𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪. ──────── 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗈𝗅𝖽, '𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖨'𝗆 𝗇𝗈𝗍, ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

╒◖═══════════════════════◗╕

▍𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 ▍
⥤ 𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗆 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾 ⥢

╘◖═══════════════════════◗╛

It had been three days since the attack of the Burned One. Three days since Lelia and Sam had became boyfriend and girlfriend.

At least their anniversary will be memorable.

She still hasn't told Musa. She just hasn't found the time. And at add to that, she is still yet to tell Sam's little sister. Secrets was becoming one of her new found skills.

She is planning on telling Musa, but as for Terra...we'll, that's a bit more difficult and requires more training. Like she'd even bother to train.

Another thing that had been occurring throughout those three days was a rumour being spread around Alfea; a rumour consisting of Bloom Peters—her fire fairy suite mate—being a changeling. Lelia already knew this of course, but somehow the truth got out to all of the students in the school. She can't even begin to imagine what Bloon must be feeling.

The only thing she understands is having everyone's eyes on you—but people had their eyes on Bloom for a different reason. Lelia wasn't a mind fairy so wouldn't know how exactly Bloom was feeling—only Musa and the other kind fairies in school could—she could only go off of what Bloom has been saying she's feeling.