❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🅆🄴🄽🅃🅈-🄵🄾🅄🅁❤︎

< ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ >

↳✾ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 ✾↲
༄ ✯𝚂𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙽𝙴 [𝙴𝙿𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴]

⇾ "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚, 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?" ⇽

┳━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┳
༄ ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛ...
┻━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┻

Lelia and Terra had been leading the other Winx suite girls towards where the specialist party was because they were the only two out of them all that actually knew the location.

Lelia smirked, as the five girls entered the party room, and she caught sight of the students all dancing and getting drunk. The music blaring through the speakers, pumped everyone up, as they all jumped to the tunes that were trending right now. Lelia could see empty party cups littered across the floors, the occasional already drunk person tripping over the plastic, but not turning an eye to it and instead continuing to party.

The roof towering over the room was alight with the neon party lights moving across the stone like they were dancing along with the students as well.

"This is—" Aisha started to say, looking around at the scene.

"—What exactly?" Bloom interrupted the water fairy, as she too looked around.

"This is the east wing of Alfea." Terra informed the two clueless girls. "It used to be used for war preparations, but since there hasn't been a conflict for a while, no one really comes down here." Terra told them all, but Lelia already knew this. "Except for tonight." The earth fairy added, smiling broadly, as she was excited.

"This room sure is useful." Lelia smirked. "You should've seen the parties we had last year, in here." Lelia laughed slightly, as she remembered how drunk people used to get during those parties, only to wake up the next morning with a horrible hangover.

Sometimes, the parties at Alfea would only consist of maybe twenty people, and the environment would be laid back. Those parties were more closed off and usually only close friends were invited, but the annual specialist party was supposed to be invite only, but the people handing out invites would end up inviting almost everyone anyway.