❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅂🄴🅅🄴🄽🅃🄴🄴🄽❤︎

_____________________________

꧁"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘂𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗖𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮."꧂

After Silva had been moved to the greenhouse to be treated, the Winx suite girls were instructed to go to their rooms, since it was getting late. Terra had stayed back at the greenhouse, to hopefully get some information on how Silva was doing and report back to the suite girls. Stella was also nowhere to be found.

Lelia had gotten herself changed and brushed her teeth, as well as done her night routine, before making her way to Musa and Terra's room. Stella wasn't back yet, so the girl was going to talk with Musa, until she does return.

The air fairy was wearing some blue tracksuit bottoms, with a blue cropped vest top. She also decided to be colour coded, and was wearing blue polka dot bed socks. She also had her white dressing robe around her, planning on taking it off before bed, not wanting to be too hot when she's sleeping.

The girl also had her blonde hair, tied up messily in a bun, the girl too distracted to perfect it.

Lelia's thoughts were running wild, as she couldn't stop thinking about the reveal of the boy she likes, being the older brother of her first year suite mate. The air fairy walked into her step sisters room and sat down on the mind fairies bed, as she silently watched the younger girl continue to get ready for bed.

Musa could feel the negative emotions that the second year was feeling at that moment and turned towards her annoyed, since she didn't have her head phones on and wasn't able to block her out.

The mind fairy was still feeling sympathetic towards her though, since she just found out that her crush was the brother of Terra. "Your emotions are killing me." Musa told her, as she put her hair in a messy bun for bed.

"I can't believe this." Lelia threw her hands up and basically threw herself down, so that she was laying flat on Musa's bed. "I can't believe I didn't realise it sooner!" The blonde dramatically placed her arms over her eyes, so that she couldn't see.

"I thought people called you detective.Audra?" Musa innocently asked her and Lelia took the pillow from under her head and threw it at her chuckling step sister.

"You're like one of the ugly step sisters in Cinderella." Lelia insulted, as she placed her arms back over her eyes.

"That's mean! I thought we would love each other forever." Musa mocked being hurt, as she struggled to hide her smirk.

"That plan has officially went down the drain." Lelia played along, but then frowned, as she remembered why she was upset in the first place. "I'm retiring from my detective role." Lelia stated, as if she were actually working and then retiring.