❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅃🄷🄸🅁🅃🄴🄴🄽❤︎

____________________________

꧁"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿."꧂

Just before lunch was over, Lelia had been the last one left at the table. The girl was planning on meeting with Bridget, but remembered that she didn't have the same class as her next, so there was no point.

The girl was on her phone, as she waited impatiently for lunch to finish. People in her year, walked past and gave her bright smiles, which she returned to the best of her ability, before continuing to go on her phone.

When the blonde got bored, she stood up and grabbed her bag off the bench next to her. The air fairy put her phone into her jacket pocket, after she had secured her bag on her shoulders.

The girl walked through the cafeteria, waving at people, as she passed, until she stopped short in her tracks, when she saw the boy that she had been thinking about all of lunch time.

Sam Harvey walked passed her, not noticing her, as he waved at a few people in their year, who were sat down at a table. Lelia pursed her lips, debating whether or not she should try and catch up to him, which she eventually decided to do.

The air fairy apologised, as she bumped into a few people, while trying to catch up to the boy, who was faster than her due to his long legs.

When Lelia made it to the end of the room, he was nowhere to be seen. Lelia's eyes held confusion, as she looked both ways he could have gone, but found no sight of him.

He couldn't have disappeared. Lelia swore she was going insane and just decided to slowly walk backwards and peeked out of her blonde locks, to make sure no one was looking at her strangely, for travelling to the end of the room for no reason.

Lelia rocked on her heels, before turning around, which caused her to stumble slightly, from turning around too fast. Luckily, no one was nearby to witness it, because she was at the end of the room and people were already walking out of the cafeteria to get ready for their next class.

____________________________

Later on in the day, Lelia had met up with Aisha and Musa and the water fairy was explaining how Stella has been teaching Bloom to control her powers, using negative emotions.

When Aisha first brought it up, Lelia didn't want to believe her, because the air fairy knows that Stella's mum used that method with her and didn't think the blonde would want the same for someone else.

Lelia tried to brush the topic to the back of her head, but the two girls beside her, continued talking about it.

"How late were they out there?" Musa questioned, curiously, with a bit of concern for her fellow first year roommate.