❤︎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄵🄸🅅🄴❤︎

________________________________

꧁"𝗛𝗼𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁, 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺?!"꧂

Once Lelia had finished eating her food, she had left Musa, so that the first year could socialise without her big sister being there.

The air fairy made her way through the crowds, as people stopped her on her way and talked to her about uninteresting things, as Lelia tried to force a smile and act happy around everyone.

The girl finally made her way past everyone, after talking to a girl called Stacie and the girl leaned on a pillar in a space that was deserted.

The girl closed her eyes and groaned in annoyance, as she rolled her eyes in her head and silently grumbled to herself.

The girl was irritated by people constantly trying to converse with her and act like they were best friends.

The girl then sighed to herself, as she sat down against the pillar and took out her phone.

The girl scrolled through her messages and clicked on Bridget's name.

Lia⚡️
Hey B, wru?

Bri🐳
I'm with Stephanie and Bryson, why what's up?

Lelia sighed to herself, annoyed. Bryson thought he was the 'king' of Alfea and assumed that everyone loved him since he was good looking. Lots of girls were attracted to him, but his personality was a complete turn off.

As for Stephanie, she wasn't awful, but she was quite dumb and thought that England was the Capitol of Scotland.

Lelia didn't blame her though, she sucked at geography herself.

Lelia concentrated on her phone once more and replied to Bridget.

Lia⚡️
Dw about it, I'll see you tomorrow in class xx

Bri🐳
Alright see you then Lee Lee you clumsy oaf xx

Lelia laughed at her response. Bridget was always teasing Lelia about her klutzy self.

____________________________

Lelia was about to check her Instagram and scroll through her feed, when she was startled by someone.