𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘹. ──────── 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖨𝖿 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗆 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌, 𝖨 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖨𝖿 𝗌𝗁𝖾'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗆 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗌, 𝖨 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗎𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍. ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖸-𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖤
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

The Winx suite girls and Sky had made it back to the school safely as Miss Dowling called in reinforcements to aid her with the Burned One's dead body.

Lelia was glad that Miss Dowling had come when she did and knew that the others probably felt the same way. She was also thankful that Sam had done as she asked even though she doubted that even if they weren't in a relationship, Sam would have done it anyway for anyone—not just her. Even if Sam had never met the person, he still would have done everything he could to get them help, he was just caring that way and Lelia was just lucky to have him.

The blonde air fairy walked through the school halls with her friends while holding hands with Musa and keeping her spare hand tightly clasped onto the mind fairies arm, keeping as close as possible. Musa had only been attending Alfea for a few weeks so still had not yet expanded or explored her abilities fully meaning her powers at the moment were only useful for other purposes rather than attacking.

This made the older sister concerned as she thought about what would have happened if the Burned One had targeted her younger sister and the brunette wouldn't be able to defend herself. Musa had sensed her step-sister's emotions and had brought herself closer in hopes of comforting the blonde.

Lelia had wasted no time in using that opportunity to latch their hands together and make as much contact as possible. She didn't know what she would do without Musa.

"I'm going to check on Silva," Sky claims, turning around to face the Winx girls once they had all stopped in one of Alfea's main halls. "He's probably mad at me but I have to make sure he's cured," he said, his shoulders dropping as he hopes that the Burned One that was now dead truly was the culprit and Silva would be alright.

Lelia doesn't blame him for in medicine wishing to check on his father figure. The blonde had seen how stressed the specialist had been during class when he wasn't paying as much attention as usual. She assumes everyone had noticed since Sky was the golden boy and was usually focused on his studies, but these past few days and Silva's near death have taken up his mind.

"If he has been cured, tell him we're glad he's getting better." Lelia gave the fellow blonde a small smile.

Sky nodded his head before beginning to walk away in the direction of the greenhouse were Silva was hopefully no longer being treated.