𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪. ──────── 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖡𝖺𝗆𝖻𝗂, ❞

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

╒◖═══════════════════════◗╕

▍𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐔𝐩 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 (𝐍𝐨 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞) ▍
⥤ 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖶𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖲𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾  ⥢

╘◖═══════════════════════◗╛

Waking up in Sam Harvey's arm is something Lelia wishes to do everyday for the rest of her life. His arm is wrapped snuggly around her waist and her face is cosied up on his chest. His free hand draws patterns on her head, also playing with her hair in the process. He had obviously woken up before her because of his actions, and Lelia finds herself pretending to still be asleep so that she could stay in his embrace for longer.

A chuckle from him causes her head to vibrate a little seeing as it was placed on his chest. The feeling of lips on her forehead makes her aware that Sam knows she's awake.

"We have class, Bambi," reminds Sam, but he makes no movement to untangle from their embrace.

Lelia groans and snuggles further into Sam's arms, finding comfort in his warmth since during the night, Sam's duvet has ended up bunched at their tangled legs. Even though he was shirtless, he was still somehow warm. That's just body heat for you...

"I don't want to go," she mumbles into his bare chest.

"You've skipped enough classes, Lelia," Sam says, before chuckling once again. "And Miss Dowling is already mad at you for last night...you don't want to give her another reason to punish you," he adds, rubbing his hand that was on her waist up and down to get her attention and to make her listen to him.