Akh: No, I know her.. She is not someone who gives a damn about the outer perspective so how will she feel about her own. I don't want to hurt her by any means by taking this topic. 

Kab: Someone is completely smitten by her love. 

San: So happy to see you like this. Do you still deny that you don't love her ?

Akh: When did I say thet I don't love her. I love her madly. She is my love, my everything. I will do anything to keep her with me. Which means I will make her fall in love with me. I believe she has feelings for me already. 

Kab: So better propose her soon and make it mutual.

AKh: What ? I don't want to do that in a hurry. I want to love her madly and go crazy, crazier and be the craziest in loving her. She sure must have a horrible life all these years. But now I want only the best for her which means even my proposal too. That will be in a unique way and in the most happiest moment of our life. Just until then zip your mouths and keep it yourself. 

Kab: Woww Akhil, are you still the same man who ran away from girls in school and college ?

Akhil chuckled and threw the pen on Kabir to shut his mouth from teasing him. Later they checked the finalized quote for the new tender and applied for it. Post lunch Kabir and Sanjay left and following them Banu and Shankar left after completing their works.

Jhanvi was in the living doing some sketches and Akhil was working on his laptop sitting next to her. Both were lost in their work and Ram called Jhanvi in her mobile.

Jha: So finally you got time to call me ?

Ram: How are you rose bud and how is your man doing ?

Jha: What a surprise your words hold respect for him ?

Ram: Why not when he stood for you against his mother. I m so happy for you and proud of him for showing his respect and care for you infront of everyone. Sita maa is so happy for you though she is sad about the family.

Jha: True, we were down yesterday but today seems to be ok. We are trying to get over it. And by the way when shall we meet your fiance.You are delayig too much.

Ram: Ok, I will arrange to meet him and I got to know Isha is leaving for her studies so before she leaves we shall all meet.

Jha: Better do it quickly or I will find on my own. 

After her call, Jhanvi prepared dinner and Akhil helped her with all his naughtiness and they slept after their usual romance.

Two days later Liya returned from her shoots and Kamini, Rajendran welcomed her. Naren got to know her arrival and informed his PA to invite her to his office for a meet. Liya received a call from Naren's PA and accepted to meet him the next day.

As agreed Liya arrived at Naren's office and she was lead to his room directly by his PA. Naren was busy in his work but gently smiled and welcomed Liya.

Naren: I saw the photos and videos from the shoot. You are a beauty queen and I must really apprciate your talent. You look stunning in every picture and I m sure our brand will have a great hike in business after your ads and clicks are released.

Liy: thank you so much Mr. Naren. It is my job and I love my job s much. May be my passion has reflected in it.

Nar: hmm, Liya I have some offer to you. Its all upto you to accept or reject but just have a think before you reject it. Because I will pay in millions as much as you want once you ar einto this deal.

Liy: Why do you always speak with suspense. Just break it.

Nar: Fine, I want you to befriend you ex but work for me. I know he hurt you a lot and broke you completely by ditching at the last minute of your marriage. I want a revenge from him for my own reasons so how about we work toagther to bring him down ?

Liy: I m sorry Mr. Naren, I can't accept your offer. I have some principles in my life and I don't compromise for anything or anybody.

Nare: Just take time and think about it. May be later you will find it inviting after seeing this photos.

Naren gave her some photos from his drawer. Liya saw all the photos of Akhil and Jhanvi which were clicked when they went on shopping and lunch. Akhil was holding Jhanvi close to him and they were happy and their eyes showed the depth of thier happiness and love for each other. Liya felt bad and hurt, may be a little frustration on seeing their photos. She returned the photos back to Naren and stood from her chair.

Liya: Mr, Naren, I m sorry to say but I don't think I can work for you after knowing your intentions.

Nar: you are in too hurry to deny this deal Ms. Liya. I will give a week time for you to think and come back.

Liy; I don't think my decision will change. Kindly let me know the legal clauses in me quitting the agreement before the said years.

Nar: That you can't afford Ms. Liya. If you decide to quit before the end of agreement period then you will be banned from the industry.

Liy: How dare you do this ? There was no such clause when read that agreement.

Nar: Yes, but I added it when I made the fair copy for us to sign it so you will be sued if you break the agreement.

Liya was pissed off and left his office with anger at it speak . She called her friends to meet and reached a restaurant to chill her mind and as she walked in the restaurant she bumped on to someone whom she wanted the least to ever meet again in her life.

*****************

A/N:

Any guess whom did Liya meet ?

How was the update. What do you feel on Jhanvi's stand on not wanting to be exposed sooner. Is Akhil right about his thoughts and feel for Jhanvi ?

Please vote and comment

Take care and Thank you.