Shaka chuckled lightly, and there was a shallow pear vortex at the corner of his mouth, looking up at Twinkle "What a beautiful starry sky. But you and I both know that this is a fake, it was outlined by Skynet to trick our brains."

"You must be surprised to see me like this, right? Because I My subconscious self is like this. I was 10 years old. I dragged my skateboard on the street every day. Sometimes I went to the beach to surf and pick up girls. My life is so wonderful. , so I am like this."

Yunxi said with a cold face, "It doesn't matter who you are. I just need to know, why?

"

"You're so cute, Lin Tianer, I find you have a special sense of justice. Before you asked me this question, did you ever think about who you are?"

"Who am I, where do I come from, and where do I go ? . These three questions have troubled many philosophers on the home planet. Now, you and I, and all the people who are still alive here, can answer the second question - we are all from the home planet. What about the first one? , as you said, it doesn't matter. Because no matter who it was, now there is only one identity left.

So the last problem is: where are we going?"

"Reborn in this interstellar age, we The two eyes are black, the physical quality is far behind ordinary interstellar people, and the brain development is also behind. There is no capital, and no dawn can be seen. In this era, we have a common name: inferior race."

"Inferior is We must be eliminated! But, this inferior race is related to the health of the interstellar people, so they have the soil to survive." Shaka touched his chin, and pointed to the bonfire opposite as he walked, "Look at everyone's expressions, isn't it? Carefree? No, they all know what they are facing and the worst outcome. It's no big deal, just face it."

Yunxi gritted her teeth tightly,

"You don't have to do it! Yes Choose to let the interstellar people wake up all the interstellar people, everyone come together, work hard together, and rebuild their new life! The mother star has gone from a primitive man with nothing to a capital society step by step. Which one is not created by yourself! Why are you so cruel , such a vicious hand?"

"Hahaha, as expected from the same planet. The so-called smart people of the interstellar people have been investigating for more than half a month, but they don't know anything. As soon as you appeared, you had a guess. Shaka laughed, "So what are you asking? You know why! Rare things are precious, and we are just fighting for a little bit of rights."

"Your rights are to let 100,000 people die!" "

Xia Ka explained seriously, "It's not my rights, it's everyone, including you."

Yunxi took a deep look at Xia Ka, even though the sky was completely dark, she could hardly see the other party's expression.

"You and I are not fellow travelers."

After speaking, she immediately went offline.

On the fourth planet of the capital, in the dormitory allocated by the kitchen, Yunxi took off her helmet and felt that her back was cold and wet.

Xia Ka... This name is not well known, why does it make her feel like the leaders of the forces she encountered in the last days? It doesn't have to be particularly powerful. It is depended on good marketing management ability, or temptation, or planning. If you have made friends with high-level abilities, you can always live a very nourishing life.

Yunxi has come into contact with many similar people. If Shaka had been in a flower garden in the last days, she would have known it!

Unfortunately, I searched all the memories and couldn't find anything related.