Fortunately, I did not refuse, and only when I arrived at the destination did I know that the East Lake Scenic Spot had undergone major changes. Collapsed!

The whole row of houses collapsed!

Alice was at a loss, and it was the first time she had seen such a situation in her life. Desperately contact Claudia. Claudia was imprisoned and could not be contacted, so she chased and called Michel.

"Meschel, something has happened! The captain's house has collapsed! The whole thing is submerged in the muddy water, only half of it is left!"

"Enough! I thought Lin Tian'er was about to drown for such a trivial matter! Is everyone alright? It's okay. The house will be flooded!"

"But the furniture and all kinds of utensils in it..."

"Okay, is it over? Don't you know that I'm so busy right now? I have a heart. What kind of furniture do you care about? You can do it yourself. If you can dig out what is suitable for use, you can find someone to dig it. If you can't, just sink it, it doesn't cost much. It was originally a house built in a swamp, and it was already prepared..."

Finally One was muttered casually, and Michelle hung up directly.

Alice tried to get in touch again, but the other party set her up not to pick up her number, so Alice jumped in anger, "Why are you so irresponsible!"

"Lin Tianer, Michelle said just now that the house itself was built on the swamp. God! What's the matter! Some time ago, we were in danger of being submerged every day! I'm afraid when I think about it."

Yunxi pursed her lips, and did not say that she was also afraid. She hates being buried in the ground!

I still remember that before the Ten Great Tenths, the major forces of the mother planet were very chaotic. There was a super power master who belonged to the earth element, who deliberately ambushed her with an ice type ability user and buried her in the earth for 12 days. If it's just dirt, she can still think of a way to break through.

But the two teamed up to trap her in a piece of earth, then freeze it with ice, freeze it into a lump, and then press it down to a depth of more than 50 meters.

If she hadn't owned a farm, she would have been suffocated to death and starved to death!

After that, she thought about whether the tradition of "burying the ground for safety" is worth inheriting. Anyway, after she was poisoned, she never thought about burning a handful of ashes and burying them in the soil. Simply, support scientific experiments, donate to the supernatural agency!

Surprisingly, she signed the donation agreement knowing she was going to die, but the doctor kept her brain and gave her a chance to

be reborn... This is also a causal cycle!

She didn't authorize the doctor, and the doctor couldn't help her. Brain replacement technology is too incredible, and there is almost no precedent for success. Yunxi also really knew that she was still alive, so she believed that the doctor's methods were superb.

Otherwise, the doctor will tell her the plan from the beginning, she will only feel that it is a fantasy, and she will never cooperate.

"Forget it, Alice, let's ask the neighbors for help. We can save as many things as we can. What to do afterward should also be handed over to the captain."

"But the captain is on trial now, so it's impossible to come over in person!"

Yun Xi shook his head, "It's just that everything has come together. Let's do our best, if we can't do it, forget it."