Boss Ding smiled at this time, "The collection of books at home is the result of the hard work of our ancestors. I know that Miss Lin has been in Alpha for many years, and I am afraid she does not know much about interstellar history. I am also curious about history, so I specially invited you to be a guest."

"Thank you for your kindness." Yunxi thanked politely, and then simply said, "If there is anything that can solve your troubles in the future, feel free to mention it. Weak and unpretentious, I still know a little bit about things related to the mother star era."

In order to prevent Boss Ding from having psychological pressure - although he knew the original intention of the other party to invite her as a guest, he was asking for something. Yunxi explained to Alice with real actions, what it means to make people feel like a spring breeze.

"And I'm not afraid of your jokes, Uncle Ding. Lin Tianer wishes that all interstellar people are curious about the mother planet, and even more that others know what happened on that planet. After all, it is our 'root'!"

Look at how much you can say!

Boss Ding asks questions at this time, will he still be burdened? It wasn't that Boss Tading took the initiative to request, but Yunxi herself was willing to tell people about the mother star era. She was happy to do it, she was happy to do it!

Alice understood, blinked, and suddenly felt that Yunxi's image immediately became taller. It's no wonder that after answering six questions at Junkelai the day before yesterday, Boss Ding desperately tried to settle the bill for them. He almost turned against Junkelai's boss, and then kept inviting them to live in this small courtyard—I wanted to refuse. , but Xiao Liuzi, the driver of the speeding car, is right next to him, and his identity is about to be revealed!

For three days of free food, the total price exceeds 800,000 credit points! Kind of embarrassed.

However, Boss Ding's number of paragraphs is obviously not low. He didn't answer Yunxi's words at all. He only asked their destination, and then personally sent them both to the spaceship transfer station, and even bought the tickets!

Even after sending them to the spaceship, he told them that when they reached the fifth planet, they also found someone to pick them up, so they didn't have to share a car with others!

Aliston's affection for Boss Ding doubled. When she waved goodbye, she was deeply moved, "Lin Tianer, Uncle Ding is really a good person!"

Yunxi wanted to laugh after hearing this. Of course, she couldn't say that Boss Ding's intentions were impure. He asked sexually, "Is he so good to everyone?"

"Of course, look at Xiao Liuzi, he told me that his parents died, and Boss Ding had an old relationship with his father and raised him for a few years. Otherwise, he It's a terrible end, I don't know what happened in those incubators and nurseries."

Yunxi nodded, "Compared to others, Boss Ding is a benevolent person."

Unfortunately, this kind of benevolence is also relatively simple, she You can see through the heart at a glance. It's just that she feels that she is a rare commodity now, and she plans to take the "long-term" route, instead of getting rid of it after she has squeezed it all at once.

"Lin Tianer, don't think too badly about people. If Boss Ding is trying to freeze your identity, don't forget that there are still 100,000 Alphas! Sooner or later, you will have to wake up."

"You're right." Yunxi smiled at Alice, not wanting to explain darker things to an innocent girl.

The journey of several hours passed quickly. After getting off the spaceship, I saw that the person arranged by Boss Ding came to pick them up. He did not refuse his good intentions, and took a special flying car to the East Lake Scenic Area.