Why? Not everyone agrees that it is a waste of Suoan to be locked in prison! His brain, his wisdom, and his abilities belong to all mankind!

The defense lawyers were satisfied when they saw the audience's reaction. Elaborating,

"Well, that's weird. Does the other party say that my client wants something? However, he may be the least needy word for fame and fortune in Interstellar. What's more, what's in Alpha? In addition to the frozen people in the freezer, what else? Even if all the freezers are made of gold, I'm afraid it's not worth taking a second look!

Suo An's wisdom is his greatest wealth. How precious is his time? If he wasn't worried about the spread of genetic diseases, which would affect the foundation of human beings, if he wasn't sympathetic to the suffering genetic patients and didn't want families to be broken because of the genetic patients, would he spend his time pushing the frozen human bill?

Genetic diseases need to be overcome. I don't see any secret in this. Even if there is any interest involved, I am afraid it is the acquiescence of the industry. It's called 'The Secret'? I very much suspect that the plaintiff's lawyer did not read the law, but read a few recent popular detective books and rushed to court.

Ruthless, really ruthless! Every

sentence, the blue veins that stabbed the plaintiff's lawyer's forehead are exposed.

"Then how does the defendant plan to explain the evidence in my hands?" "

"No need to explain!" Andra is my client's personal bodyguard. I wonder if the plaintiff knows, what is the definition of a bodyguard? Loyalty is the first principle! This testimony he made is tantamount to betrayal! It's like betrayal! How credible is the testimony of a person who has publicly violated professional codes? I recommend that the court cancel Andra's testimony. His character is not worthy of admissibility in court! "

Unfortunately, after research, the judge believes that the accidental turmoil of frozen people is the source of the tragedy. Since Andra admitted that he used his supernatural power to smash the whale into the sky of the Alpha Planet Research Institute, then he is the first suspect in this case. ——I still have to testify.

So the testimony is accepted.

The plaintiff is relieved. The

arguing has been going on for so long, and because the evidence is too lethal, the court temporarily adjourned for a while. Everyone's tense nerves did not relax. , but discussed together in twos and threes.

"Suo An really ordered the guards to cause accidents? The purpose is military control? God, if it's true, I don't even know what to think of him! "

"Don't listen to the plaintiff's nonsense, maybe it's a bribe?" "

"It may not be without a reason. How many years has Andra been with Suoan? How can the mere money be bought? There must be a hidden meaning in this matter, but unfortunately the defense has diverted its attention and dared not dig it."

After half an hour , the trial continues.

This time it was Alice.

It was still the plaintiff's lawyer who started the cross-examination first.

"Excuse me as a witness, you are a genetically ill person, right?"

Alice was calm and not agitated. "Yes, my eyes are different from ordinary people because of a certain pair of genes in the DNA helix sequence."

"It's a pity. Such beautiful eyes..."

"Can you not waste everyone's time? I know that my eyes are very beautiful, and I also know that my eyes affect my future. Can you put away your fake concern and sympathy? Because I don't need it, and I don't believe you have any kindness towards me." Alice said quickly.