But for those who are interested in developing into the military, this is simply a pie from the sky! Thinking about their age, a group of ten-year-old children, according to the rule of mentioning every three years, if they are less than twenty years old, their military rank may be three steps higher than that of the normal enlisted! What a great starting point!

That's why Lilian, Xuan Xinyue, and Absinthe knew the benefits of Suoan and deeply missed Alpha's life.

"Let's go, Shannon, let's support Lord Suoan!"

A bitter smile appeared at the corner of Xiangnong's mouth, looking back at Yunxi, who was standing still in the lounge, and secretly said, I hope Lord Suoan is not mistaken, I hope that all efforts are made All worth...

Skynet.

Major forums have paid attention to the "Frozen Death Case". In addition to the gambling game about Suoan's end, there are also various votes on the case itself.

As for Ashley's inexplicable promotion, when she encountered a frozen person committing suicide, 60% of people believed that she was unlucky and did not need to be responsible for it. 10% of people choose not to know and do not evaluate. 7% believed that the case occurred after she was sworn in, and she was the person most responsible and should be held accountable. The remaining 20 or so people feel that there should be another inside story, and they believe that the court will return the truth after the trial.

But what is the truth, can you count on a lawyer?

The Deep Sea Exploration Society issued exclusive news, and the other live videos were broadcasted by lawyers who were interviewed publicly. They also released it, but only half of it was released, and it was turned into a candid film. The camera shakes, and the lawyers and elites are discussing countermeasures for victory-

"Are you sure? Are you sure that Frozen Man No. 14 will also testify? Great! She is the biggest breakthrough in this case! Be sure to question her in court and force her to testify. Tell the 'truth'!"

"She is a cryoman, but she has undergone background checks and has nothing to do with the dead cryoman, but Suoan was in charge of her initial treatment and helped her a lot. So she testified in court, it is estimated that I want to help Suoan get rid of the crime."

"Is it still up to her to go to court? Her identity is the best proof. Suoan may not want to hurt the frozen person in a subjective sense, but that's what he did! How much sympathy does he think he can gain by coaxing Frozen to appear in court for him? Impossible! I must bring him to ruin!"

These lawyers spoke in a fierce tone, and their tactics were one trick after another. . As soon as the four words "Break and Fame" came out, Skynet was in chaos, and all kinds of people appeared.

"Oh my God, what kind of hatred is it! Is it for the frozen people, or for revenge? I strongly doubt the purpose of this trial!"

"I said earlier, Suoan offended some powerful people with great energy. Otherwise, How come even the Curry family has flinched? Look, these lawyers are all fierce and vicious, although they can't see their faces, they can only hear their voices, they can eat people alive!"

"Hey, it seems that you don't want to know the truth. This is a group of murderers, rushing to bite and biting desperately, even if Suoan can't be imprisoned, it will damage his reputation. After his reputation is damaged, think about all kinds of poisonous schemes. ... In short, I'm not happy if I don't kill you. I want to transfer it to the court, does anyone agree with me?"

"Of course! Only let the judge know, there will be fairness. By the way, you know who they are talking about. "

You forgot so soon? It's the girl with black hair and black pupils, the one nicknamed Little Angel!"