No, that means it just copied the QQ account information, and that's all. If there is, how many years and how many chat data of the Chinese people... The capacity is probably astronomical to describe it?

"Lin Tianer, where have you been? Forgot to tell you, Skynet is holographic, and many things can't be messed up, it will kill people! Some bad businessmen have a strong relationship background, so they just bully people, you A little of their belongings will be pulled in, without peeling off a layer of skin, spend all the credits, and don't think about it."

Yunxi was confused when she entered the Penguin's house, and she was even more dazed when she came out, as if she was gone in the blink of an eye. It came out suddenly, and there was no time to think quickly. Suddenly, Alice ran over in a hurry, grabbing her arm eagerly.

"Alice, are you looking for me? Oh, I was suddenly sucked in by something."

"God, what are you afraid of? How much do you spend on credit points? Forget it, it's fine. It's not easy to deal with those powerful people. If you suffer a little, you will suffer a little." Alice's chest heaved twice, like was pissed off.

She herself does not know that when her mood changes violently, with a certain strong feeling, such as the anger at the moment, the divergent pupils will change and become darker, and the genetic defect that the pupils are not focused can no longer be seen!

Yunxi said in her heart that Alice was really a person who couldn't lie, and she was also moved a little. Because Alice said so, obviously wanting to help her find someone to take revenge, pretending to inadvertently ask,

"Then where did you just go?"

"Penguin House."

"..."

"What? You just said What? Penguin House?" Alice's jaw almost dropped, "Look at the direction of my fingers, is that the 'Penguin'?"

"Yeah, I just walked around in it."

"No Was kicked out?"

"No."

"You didn't spend any credit?"

"No." Yunxi shook her head.

Alice was shaken, she seemed to cry and laugh, and she seemed to realize, mixed with joy and sorrow.

"Do you know what penguins do?"

"What's wrong? Alice, is this penguin... famous?"

"Of course! The founder of Penguin House is one of the three giants of Skynet! He built the The foundation of Skynet sets the theory of Skynet's operation, and compiles the program of Skynet's operation, which is the core of the entire Skynet. There is a saying in Interstellar that living in the six stars of the capital is not necessarily an upper-class noble. But there are penguins. It must be from a family account.

Alice exclaimed, "There are many descendants of families who have no abilities, and they are all down in the interstellar era, but there are penguin accounts of ancestors who can freely enter and leave the 'Penguin House', mess around every day, rubbing against the upper class. , relying on a few words of information that you know, you can keep the entire family going..."

After speaking, Alice asked carefully, "Do you have a Penguin account?"

"Yeah." Yunxi replied smoothly .

Next, I saw that Alice was both forbearing and unable to hold back. She wanted to beg and had a complex expression of helplessness.

Yunxi smiled, "The person who created Skynet must be a great 'extraordinary'. Fortunately, he is a Chinese native, Penguin Home, a software I used to use, so I created Account. Alice, you saved me, you could have gone home when I left Alpha. But you followed me all the way because you were worried about me. Your company means a lot to me."