"So many people are curious about Curry? Please be anonymous. At your invitation, let me tell you about the Curry family. Soan Curry, no no, it's Soan now. Eight years old because The development of the brain domain exceeds 50 and has been paid attention by YZ - the research center of the superhuman. He has secretly participated in a number of experiments. At the same time, he is the pillar of the future society widely optimistic about the interstellar people. Why is such a bright and promising talent abandoned by the family What? This has to start from within the Curry family.

There are three serious genetic diseases in the Curry family, one is the lack of sweat glands in the skin. This has made it impossible for many members of the Curry family to survive without the capital star. You can only stay in a place where the spring flowers are blooming all your life, with constant temperature and humidity. But they don't have any outstanding talents themselves. In the capital city where there are many talents and elites... you know, it's quite aggrieved.

The second type of genetic disease is in the kidneys. The normal kidneys can not only metabolize the wastes of the human body, but also secrete an erythropoietin, a hormone that only needs a little bit to increase the number of red blood cells in the blood. Hormones for blood oxygenation. Let's put it this way, the athletes of the mother star era represent the peak of human physical fitness, everyone agrees, right? Sometimes in order to break records, this method is artificially used to improve performance. The ancients have done this. As we are stronger and more powerful, how can we lack this important hormone? But many people in the Curry family are born lacking, although they can use various methods to make up for it, their normal life will not be affected. But...what about the power user of the Curry family? What can they do? When in danger, click! The body can't support the sudden outbreak of supernatural powers, and is anemic at any time! Terrible isn't it?

The third, I also learned through some special channels. It turns out that the Curry family is the first generation to cooperate with YZ to carry out a 'gene replacement' family. The old ancestors of their family were very courageous. Knowing that their genes were limited, they tried every means to improve the genes of their descendants. How to improve it? Of course use the best! So, in the world, is there a better gene provider than the 'Top Ten'?

Impossible! Four of the top ten hold their genetic code in YZ. Through some exchanges, the Curry family finally got what they wanted and ushered in the peak of family development. However, if there is gain, there will be pay. The above two genetic diseases are just common. As long as the environment is suitable, it will not affect normal life. There is also a type of patient whose genetic material has been replaced by various genes, which has long been disordered and unable to give birth normally... No, it is possible to give birth, but what kind of monster is born? two heads? Live or dead baby is not known. This part of the Curry family didn't know who they were at first, and when they did, they had to do everything possible to cover it up. "

...I feel like there was a big thunderstorm upstairs, and I almost didn't dare to speak. Is that what I guessed it meant? "

Until she reached the door of the villa next door, Yunxi was still thinking about the secrets of the Curry family that were being talked about on Skynet. I don't know what the whistleblower's intentions are, but it is not good for Suoan to bring the Curry family to the forefront at this moment. Human nature is like this, and after a thousand years, it will probably not change.

A genius fell into trouble, was abandoned by his family, and the tiger fell into peace. The mortals who were probably "dogs" did not bow down to their heads, but attacked them in groups. Seeing those who are high above fall into the dust, there is a kind of pleasure for ordinary people. Look, aren't you particularly strong and arrogant, what's so amazing! Not even me!