The two are somewhat similar in appearance. They are both beautiful women with outstanding appearance and more outstanding temperament. They look at each other and smile in the bright sunshine, which is very beautiful.

It has become an established fact, and Yunxi will not shy away from retreating. She took the initiative to contact and communicate with Mrs. Wen, and asked her about the layout of the botanical garden—not for inquiries, others have other purposes for inquiries. What crops are the most valuable? What is the easiest way to plant that doesn't require extra time and effort? Which type is more popular with nobles, and can you get it as a gift?

Yunxi didn't pay attention to these. She really cares about the fruits and vegetables of the mother planet, and how much there is in the interstellar age. Every time she saw a fruit she was familiar with, she thanked her once. She was thankful for crossing the vast sea of ​​stars and crossing the millennium gap, and she could still taste the taste in her memory.

It was a great joy for her.

As for the old lady Wen Xinyiwen, what she likes most is the "spiritual energy" in Yunxi. She herself is also wondering, is it really closer genetically? Otherwise, no matter how you look at Yunxi, it is pleasing to the eye!

The taste of star fruit is very good and watery. Dragon fruit grows big, with a head and a head. Like tomatoes, watermelon has evolved into a multi-color system, from red and yellow to blue and purple, which can be combined into a rainbow platter. The peach is pink and tender, and its shape is pleasing, and it has become a must-have for interstellar marriage proposals.

Sending peaches means expressing love.

Unfortunately, the price of agricultural products is extremely high, especially peaches with special meaning. Many interstellar people can't afford the courier cost of peaches across the interstellar. Besides, interstellar humans' perception of "love" is too low! The prolongation of lifespan and the infinite expanse of the universe make their pursuit of a partner dispensable...

Yunxi talks about the times she once lived in and what fruit looked like. When she mentioned that there are more than hundreds of species, even the old lady Wen couldn't calm down. It's a pity that she couldn't help it - who knows which fruits have been passed down and will greatly change the diet of interstellar humans, and then change their bodies through diet?

"Child, when you see me, you must think I'm a Chinese, right? No, I'm actually a Xia. I was born in a place where the Xia lived, and I came into contact with the Chinese because of an accident."

"The Chinese and the Xia have fundamental concepts . The differences in sex have grown bigger and bigger for hundreds of years, and it is difficult to make up for it. The Chinese people look down on the Xia people and feel that the Xia people are stagnant and do not know how to keep pace with the times. The Xia people feel that the Chinese people have betrayed their ancestors, I have forgotten the traditions and lost everything left by my ancestors."

"Don't ask me who is right or wrong, I am a Xia clan, but I basically live a Chinese life. Except that I don't accept genetic technology, I live It's all Chinese."

Wen Xinyi sighed softly and stroked Yunxi's hair, "You are a good boy, I know what you think, for now... don't make a decision lightly. The Chinese are still the Xia. What decides is your future, your destiny, and your future. You can't be too cautious."

It was only a day and a night, and Mrs. Wen already regarded Yunxi as her next-generation nephew, with a very close attitude and caring words. Talk to her.

Logically speaking, Yunxi wanted this result. But she still doesn't like this kind of setting of "for the task" to please others. Confused for a moment, but also relieved. Even if there is no hidden task, Wen Xinyi is also a kind old lady. As a compatriot, if you don't get close to her, who should you get close to?