"In the future, this system will no longer answer the host's questions! All kinds of rewards are random, and will no longer be rewarded for the host's weak points. And the rewards can be cancelled! It cannot be replaced!

" Are you confident now? Dare to confront her hard!

However... as her understanding deepened, her resistance to the food system became less profound. I will not always be afraid of the little yellow duck. I always feel that it will harm me sooner or later, or force myself to do things that I do not want to do.

"...Stop talking nonsense, quickly call up the ingredients and steps for making 'Artemisia Baba'!"

There was plenty of time after dinner, and Mrs. Wen warmly invited the two to stay. Yunxi and Alice began to study the food that the old man always remembered.

"The old people in our clan often say that the third month and the third month of July are the days when the 'Ghost Gate' is relatively loose."

"What is the ghost gate?"

"It is the place where people go after death. In mythology, it is called the ' Ghost Gate'. '. The place where the living live is called the yangjian, and the place where the dead exist is the underworld. The third and the seventh month of March are the times when the barriers between the yin and yang worlds are relaxed. The old people pay attention to the fact that the younger generation must eat 'wormwood cake', so that they can Keep your soul and spend it safely."

"Hahaha, this kind of myth is really fun. A piece of cake can stick to the soul? It's just self-deception! But it's good to have festivals from time to time. There are no myths in the interstellar space, there are It's also about the top ten, about the doomsday era of the mother planet..."

Alice said with a low expression while helping Yunxi knead the dough. Today, she is extraordinarily emotional, not like the "ice girl" who was always cold in the past.

Probably because she thought of her mother, she was also very enthusiastic to help old lady Wen find "mother's taste". No matter what Yunxi ordered, she did her best to complete it.

How did she know that Yunxi was also confused, and it was only the first time she heard about this kind of snack that she made it?

The recipe is very simple, the main ingredients are glutinous rice flour and wormwood sprouts.

There are many kinds of wormwood, one of which is wormwood, commonly known as wormwood, which is a widely used Chinese herbal medicine. Medicinal use is one aspect. It can also be eaten as vegetables. When the dye is safe and has no toxic side effects, it can also be used to make ink pads. Even if it's not for Mrs. Wen, she has to find and cultivate it and make plans for the future.

But in this interstellar era, where does Yunxi go to find wormwood? She opened the "Plant Recognition Book" that she just rewarded, thinking that this will always make me eye-catching, right?

Who would have thought that the book is dark and cannot be opened!

Looking carefully at the lower right corner, I saw a line of usage standards: Mental power can only be used if it reaches 30 or more.

"Little Yellow Duck, do you have to force me to scold you? How can my mental power be lower than 30! All my abilities are used to develop my brain area (farm)! You are belittling me as a The dignity of the top ten!"

Little Yellow Duck fluttered its wings indifferently, "The host's body is dragging the brain. Otherwise, the host's mental power is 120, dare to release one-third of the power of the power user?"