Ch 592: A Little Game

Start from the beginning

He smirked, "Just bite it." With that, Lin Ye took a big chunk out of his burger. He had to say, it was a good burger. Greasy enough to let Lin Ye know his body was in danger but it had enough veggies to trick him into thinking that this was alright to eat. Even the sauce was not too excessive and did not overpower the taste of the meat.

Seeing how easily her big brother was eating the burger, she glanced back at her own. To be honest, this was not the most alluring thing she had ever laid her eyes upon. She could see some of the grease leaking out from the burger. It almost made her not eat it. However, seeing how both Nian and Gege were enjoying their own, it might taste better than it looks.

With much hesitation, Lily took a small bite out of the burger.

Lin Ye enjoyed the burger in his hands. He forgot when was the last time he ate one. It only took a few bites to finish all of it. Glancing at Nian on his left, she was done with her burger as well. Seeing the sauces on her cheek, Lin Ye took a napkin and wiped them away. Nian giggled as she let him do that. When he was done, he patted her as Nian hummed in delight.

Lin Ye's face softened at seeing this. Then he remembered something important.

He glanced to his other side, "Lily. So how was the-." The words in his mouth died when he saw Lily's face just a few inches away from his. Her eyes were glowing as she stared into his eyes. He could see sauce splattered around her mouth.

She leaned in closer to his face, "... Gege," Lily called him.

"Yes..." Lin Ye was confused as he asked this.

"Can I have more?"

Lin Ye needed to take a double take to make sure what he was hearing was right. Then a loud laugh burst out of his mouth.

Leizi looked at the whole scene through her binoculars. A sudden thought came to her mind.

Maybe I should get a camera?

{Rhodes Island's Psychologist}

Although Lin Ye did not buy another burger for the hungry princess, he did something much better. He went to the truck owner and got the man to teach him how to make one. At first, the bull was conflicted about teaching him his recipe but after Lin Ye told him this was for his little sisters, the man was much more inclined to teach him. To the joy of both of his little sisters, Lin Ye got the recipe down to the T.

With this new knowledge in his hands, he would be able to feed these two with burgers whenever he liked. With how each step they took had a slight bounce in them, Lin Ye liked to say that they were very pleased by this.

There was a problem though.

Although he learned the recipe, he needed a lot of time to master it. This made Lin Ye work under the truck owner for a couple of hours. His two sisters were not mad at him because the kind owner - Min was his name - gladly gave them their all-you-can-eat burger launch. He expected Nian to be happy but Lily was even more excited by this situation.

It looked like the princess loved fast food. Who would have guessed? Not him, that's for sure.

Back to the problem, with how much time he took, it was getting late now. This meant he had less time to spend with both of them. Lin Ye looked up to the sky and guessed it was about 3 or 4 in the evening. He needed to find something to do.

As he was racking his head to come up with an idea, Lin Ye saw another shop just around the corner.

Tempest?

Lily, who was walking on his left, saw him looking at the store. She tugged on his sleeve to get his attention.

When she saw Lin Ye looking at her, she pointed at the shop that he was looking at just now, "Gege? Do you want to go to that shop?"