- c h a p t e r - s i x -

Gemma was staring at Harry in shock and a little bit of frustration.

    They had been at the Burrow for about an hour, all strangled with hugs from Mrs. Weasley, and it did not take long for Mr. Weasley and Percy to announce they were going into work to try and settle some of the panic from the night before.

    After they had left and he had asked about the post, Harry had practically dragged Hermione, Ron, and Gemma up to Ron's room and spoke two sentences that set all of them on edge.

    "There's something I haven't told you. On Saturday morning, I woke up with my scar hurting again."

    Hermione erupted with theories, talking about books Gemma had seen at school, and Ron just stared at Harry in shock.

    "But - he wasn't there, was he?" Ron stammered. "You-Know-Who? I mean - last time your scar kept hurting, he was at Hogwarts, wasn't he?"

    Gemma pinched her lips, waiting for Harry to answer.

    "I'm sure he wasn't on Privet Drive," Harry confirmed with a shake of his head. "But I was dreaming about him...him and Peter - you know, Wormtail. I can't remember all of it now, but they were plotting to kill...someone."

    Gemma caught his hesitation, and he knew she did.

    Her face paled, but she kept quiet as Ron splayed his hands on his bouncing legs, "It was only a dream. Just a nightmare."

    "Yeah, but was it, though? It's weird, isn't it? My scar hurts, and three days later, the Death Eaters are on the march, and Voldemort's sign's up in the sky again."

    "Don't - say - his - name!"

    "And remember what Professor Trelawney said?" Harry continued to push. "At the end of last year?"

    "Oh, Harry, you aren't going to pay attention to anything that old fraud says?" Hermione guffawed, rolling her eyes.

    Hermione and Professor Trelawney were not friends at all.

    "You weren't there! You didn't hear her! This time was different. I told you, she went into a trance - a real one. And she said the Dark Lord would rise again. . . greater and more terrible than ever before...and he'd manage it because his servant was going to go back to him. . . and that night Wormtail escaped."

    Gemma bit the inside of her lip, anxiety gnawing her stomach.

    Think of somewhere that makes you most happy... Her father's voice hummed in her head as she felt panic crawling up her throat.

    Her mind drummed up an image of the large tree at the Burrow that she spent a lot of her alone time in.

   She could basically feel the warmth of the sun and breeze as it blew across the sunbaked field.

   She could feel the rough bark under her fingers and bare feet.

   She sucked in a quiet, deep breath and calmed.

   "So, taking that you did not get a letter, I am assuming Sirius has not contacted you back yet?" She asked, her voice even.

   "Are you expecting a letter from Sirius?" Hermione inquired.

   "I told Sirius about my scar," Harry explained with a shrug. "I'm waiting for his answer."

   "Good thinking!" Ron perked up a little bit at that answer. "I bet Sirius'll know what to do!"