Chapter 2 what's wrong with me

Start from the beginning

When they got to the emerald forest, they ran to where Jaune was.

But they saw that Jaune wasn't there, just the Ursa Major pieces of Crocea Mors's sword and shield and a pool of blood.

Ozpin and Glynda realized what had happened. Ozpin was sad and furious at the death of his apprentice.

Ursa Major sensed Ozpin and Glynda's negative emotions.

Ursa Major attacked Ozpin and Glynda.

But Glynda raised the Ursa Major with her Semblance and tore the Ursa Major apart.

As the Ursa Major began to disappear, Ozpin ran to the spot where the pool of blood had been.

Ozpin was surprised that there was nothing from Jaune but blood.

Ozpin was very saddened because his apprentice died from not being able to help him while being beaten and scolded by student.

Ozpin began to remember all the deaths of his friends and acquaintances of his previous reincarnations.

Ozpin: (why can't I save at least one good-natured person)

End Flashback

Ozpin: *sigh* what to do now.

Ozpin looked at his table, on the table was a damaged and bloodied Crocea Mors.

Ozpin began to think about what to do now with the death of one student.

Ozpin: Glynda calls all students to the Amphitheater immediately. I think we should show the students what really happened.

Glynda: Ozpin got it.

Glynda started to walk away until Ozpin stopped her.

Glynda: What else Ozpin?

Ozpin: Glynda will prepare a recording of Jaune fighting the Grimm horde.

Glynda: Got it.

Glynda went to the elevator and went downstairs.

When Ozpin was alone in his office, he took the scroll.

But there was blood on the scroll.

It was Jaune Ozpin's scroll that he picked up when he took the Crocea Mors.

Ozpin turned on Jaune's scroll and saw the photograph.

(Not mine)

Ozpin was surprised because this is the same photo that the RWBY and JNPR team took with Sun Neptune Glynda and Ozpin.

Ozpin was greatly surprised even when his friends betrayed him he still remembered them.

Ozpin: Even in your death you thought about your friends *sigh* Jaune, you were a great hunter.

Anti-void jaune

Jaune lay on the white floor and slept.

Jaune began to twitch and open his eyes.

Jaune: Ahhh, I slept so well.

Jaune started to get up from the floor.

Jaune: I-I wo-wonder wh-what now do.

Said Jaune, Jaune suddenly realized that his voice was creepy and began to repeat.

Jaune: Wha-what!? wh-why do I-I-I say so?

Jaune said he looked at his hands, they were red and blue glitches.

Jaune: Wha-what the he-hell!?

Jaune was in complete shock, now the glitches are not only on his right eye, but also on it.

Jaune took a piece of Crocea Mors and stared at his reflection.

(Not mine and Jaune doesn't have a red Scarf)

Jaune:.... HO-HOLY SH-SHIT!!!!!

End chapter