"Keep shaking her.", Easton said still concentrating on the road.

"She has lost consciousness!", I cried out.

"Anna", I sobbed, shaking her shoulders and tapping her cheek continuously.

"Angelina, pull yourself together. You can't hold her if you yourself breakdown now.", Easton said.

I didn't reply to it and held her closer.

In a few more minutes, we finally reached the hospital.

Easton got out and picked Anna up and walked into the hospital and I followed him in with some guards following behind me.

"Emergency!", the guard yelled out and the nurses immediately brought a hospital cot.

Easton placed Anna on the bed and they started rolling her into the emergency unit.

I held on to her hand and the moment the bed reached the door of the emergency ward, they asked me to let go but I didn't, scared of letting her go off my sight.

Easton gently pulled me back, removing my hold on her hand and they rolled her into the emergency ward, closing the door behind them.

The moment Anna was out of my sight, the panic finally started rising and my breathing was getting shallow.

Why did this happen to her?

What if something happens to her?

NO!

Nothing will happen.

She will be alright.

I kept chanting that in my brain but I didn't realize that I was driving myself deeper into a panic attack.

That's when a pair of strong hands wrapped around me, hugging me gently.

"Calm down.", he said in a gentle yet firm voice.

I don't know why but I hugged him back tightly, crying.

"Calm down, Angelina. Your sister is going to be okay.", he said gently and made me sit on the seats outside the emergency ward and he himself sat beside.

I didn't let go of him even for a second.

I am terrified to the core and I need someone to hold on to and Easton felt like the safest person here.

We sat down and he hugged me sideways and I held on to him tightly with my head on his chest, crying continuously.

"S-She will b-be f-fine r-r-right?", I stuttered out in between my sobs.

His hold on me tightened.

"She will be.", he said.

"S-She has t-to be.", I sobbed out.

Easton kept rubbing small circles on my back gently to calm me down and involuntarily my panic started reducing.

I want Anna to be safe.

The thought of something happening to her itself squeezes my heart painfully.

I didn't realize till this moment how much she has come to mean to me and how much I have come to love her.

I just want my sister safe and fine!

Ace

Since Dylan, Ash and I managed to get good grades in school in the last tests, Vince decided to cut some time out from school for training.

Hence, here we are going to the warehouse for extra training.