Chapter 117

Third Person POV

When Theo and his siblings entered the living room, their jaws dropped to the floor at the sight.

"What's going on?", Dylan asked, surprised.

Vince, who was sitting calmly on the sofa with a book in his hand, looked at his siblings gently. He was wearing a casual black V-neck t-shirt and army green trousers, unlike his usual black suit.

"Vince, what-", Theo trailed off.

"Christmas.", Vince said calmly.

His siblings looked at him, confused.

The whole living room was adorning a red, green and gold blended theme with various pieces of decor neatly placed on the walls and over the coffee table. At the far end of the room, a huge Christmas tree stood majestically, various types of items decorating it, giving a vibe of homeliness and pomp. It was breathtaking.

Aria was stunned would be an understatement. She was speechless at the grandeur of the decor and the tree. She had never celebrated a proper Christmas and the one at her grandparents' house came nowhere near what was in front of her eyes.

Vince stood up and looked at his siblings with an ever so faint gentle gaze.

"We didn't get to celebrate Christmas this year due to various reasons. I don't want to leave a bad memory for any of you about Christmas. Hence, this.", he answered their unasked question.

He looked at Aria who was still looking at everything wide-eyed.

"Especially, I cannot let our first Christmas with Aria be remembered as a sad past.", he said gently.

Aria looked at him, startled.

He never failed at making her feel special. She had once only yearned for acceptance by just anyone, but she had been blessed with invaluable affection and love from his siblings, especially her eldest brother. She couldn't have dreamt of more.

She walked to him, hugging him tightly, her brother gently wrapping his hands around her shoulder.

Theo and Angel smiled softly at them.

"So, can we open our gifts now?", Ash asked nonchalantly.

Angel gave him a flat look for ruining a beautiful moment.

Aria chuckled and broke the hug, smiling gratefully at Vince, who in turn caressed her hair tenderly.

"Wait a second!", Angel exclaimed suddenly.

Everyone looked at her, startled at her sudden exclamation.

"Does that mean...", she trailed off and rushed towards the entrance door.

She burst it open and ran out, Aria following her with a frown.

"Woah! Just like always!", Angel exclaimed, excited, looking up at the mansion.

Aria walked to her and turned around to look up and she couldn't help the gasp that escaped her lips.

"Great, isn't it?", Angel chuckled, hooking her hand with her sister.

"Amazing.", Aria let out, chuckling.

The huge mansion was decorated with various mini and icicle lights impeccably great.

"It's going to be wonderful once in the evening when the lights will be switched on, illuminating the whole place with colored lights.", Angel said, bouncing excitedly on her heels.

She turned her sister around and pointed at the elegant fountain and the pathway with greenery on either side.

The trees were neatly trimmed with strings of LED lights adorning their leaves and branches.